25. Reception

Please vote for the target and comment aswell!!
.
.
.
.
.

She opened the door and lead me inside.She went outside leaving me all alone in the room.The room was decorated with fresh flowers and fairy lights.

Suddenly i heard a knock on the door, i opened the door and saw a maid "mam jucie for you" i smiled and said thanks

I drinked the juice ,i walked around the room and look at myself in the mirror. Suddenly the door got open , Zarar walked inside. And came near me and held me close to him.I blushed hard as he whispered "My princess, you're finally mine now" i smiled at him and was about to say something when my head started spinning i tightened my grip on his shoulder.

"Princess"He said while holding me carefully . Everything started getting blurred and soon everything went dark.

Author's pov:

Zarar got very worried , He quickly carried ayesha in his arms and called the doctor. Everyone in the house got worried except that person.

"Good Good,now i can sleep peacefully without any worries. I won't let you guys be close " she said and went to her room.

Soon the doctor arrived and checked ayesha "There's nothing to worry about,she just passed out , she will be up soon" the doctor said and went back.

Her mother in law caressed her head and went outside.

Zarar came near ayesha and kissed her forhead and hand before turning off the lights.

Ayesha's pov:

The next morning when i woke up my head was paining a little. I tried to get up but the hand on my waist tightened it's grip.

I looked at my side only to see my husband hugging me while sleeping. I blushed and looked at the other side. My gaze fell on the accessories i was wearing last night.

Suddenly i felt someone gaze on me i looked at the side where my husband was sleeping he was looking at me "Good morning wifey" he said and pulled me more close to him "How are you feeling now" He asked.

I smiled and said "i am feeling better now".

He pulled me more closer and kissed on my nape "Go get freshened up , you must be tired wearing this heavy dress all night ". He removed his hand.

I got up and went inside the washroom i took a shower, suddenly the door knocked i wore my bathrobe and opened the door "You forgot to take your clothes inside princess" he said.

"Ohh yeah i am sorry ,i am done you can go inside now".

He went inside the washroom, I went towards the closet.

I picked a simple dress and wore it because after breakfast i had to go to salon. I did my skincare and went downstairs.

I reached downstairs, My mother in law was in kitchen she hugged me and said " why did you come downstairs you are not well beta" .