ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ...(M, F ❤‍🩹💋) ~ P1

1ST PERSON

~

Bill and I were dating for a few years now. He's honestly such a pain in the ass sometimes, but hes cute, kind and thoughtful. Though he can sometimes be very clingy, like he was today. He was. 

I woke up from the bright sunlight peeking through my curtains, sending a golden hue through me and Bill's room. I rubbed my eyes and groaned softly. I looked to my side and saw Bill sleeping peacefully, with his arms around my waist. I slowly put them away but he  quickly grabbed my waist and held me close to his body. I sighed, knowing I wasn't gonna get out of bed for the next few hours at least. 

A few hours later, my alarm rang. I groggily reached my arm over to turn it off, when I realized Bill was next to me, with his head on my chest, cuddling me like a clingy toddler. I shook him a bit to wake him up, because I was starving.

Y/N: Bill....Baby....wake up...

Bill groaned and lazily looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

Bill: nooo....stay here with me....

I rolled my eyes rolled at his comment. I tried to get out his grip off my waist and convince him to get up, but nothing seemed to work. Then.....I had an idea...

PART 2 OUT SOON!