ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴍᴇɴᴛ. (ᴍ❤‍🔥💋)

1ST PERSON POV

~

Bill and I have been dating for about 3 years now. He's honestly all I want in a guy...He's kind, thoughtful, sweet....but very kinky in bed. I was in my bed sleeping next to Bill. Today, we were supposed to go to a party, so we both slept early. A while later my alarm rang, so I slowly put Bill's arms away from my waist and groggily got out of bed, careful not to wake him up and deal with him whining. I put my slippers on and turned around to admire his angelic face without any makeup. I kissed his cheek softly. and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. 

When I got out, I dried my hair with Bill's hair dryer, then looked through my closet. I put on a hoodie and some baggy jeans. I went downstairs, and Bill was already awake sitting on an armchair and drinking coffee. He looked up and smiled at me. 

Bill: "Morning baby..."

Y/N: "Morning...."

 Bill got up, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and cupped his cheeks, that's when I heard laughter behind us. 

Tom: "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!"

We both quickly pulled away from each other and looked at Tom, who was cackling loudly. Bill's cheeks had a pink tint to them, as he looked away in embarrassment.

Bill: "Shut up Tom..."

TIMESKIP TO THE PARTY:

Bill and I walked out of the car and made our way to the party. Everybody was drunk, people were grinding on each other and the house had a strong aroma of different kinds of alcohol. You went to get some drinks and Bill already disappeared to talk to his friends. You went to the bartender and he smiled at you.

Bartender: "Hey, what can I get ya?"

Y/N: "Oh- uh....can I get a vodka soda please?"

Bartender: "Sure!"

He left, and a few minutes later he returned and gave me my drink. I drank it...but before I knew it, I ended up chugging down multiple beers and stumbling with every step I took. My eyes were a bit blurry, and I felt dizzy. I looked around the room for Bill, but he was nowhere to be seen. Some dude with blonde hair and brown eyes comes up to me and gives me a cheesy smirk.

Dude: "Hey handsome...."

Y/N: "Uhh....Hi...."

Michael: "I'm Michael, what about you cutie?" He said as he touched my waist.

I shivered at the touch. I glanced around the room before pushing Michael's hand away.

Y/N: "Sorry....I got a *hiccup* boyfriend...."

Michael: He scoffs and rolls his eyes "Come on baby, don't be like that..."

Y/N: 'Please leave *hiccup* me alone I have a boyfriend..."

All of a sudden, you feel a cold hand grab your arm and drag you to an empty room upstairs. You look at the figure and you realize it was Bill, who had a clearly jealous look plastered on his face.

Y/N: "B-Bill...I-"

Bill: "What are you doing?!"

Y/N: "Baby i-i'm *hiccup* sorryyy...."

Bill: "How could you-" Then, Bill got an idea.

Bill: "You wanna flirt with other guys now huh? Time for a punishment."

Y/N: W-wh-

I got cut off by Bill who smashed his lips on mine. He swiped his hot tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance to my mouth. I opened it, and he shoved his tongue inside. His mouth had a flavour of mixed alcoholic beverages. He sucked on my tongue like it was a lollipop, and I whimpered in pleasure. I felt myself getting a boner. We made out for a long time, until he started to quickly unbuckle my belt and yanked down my jeans. He did the same to himself until we were both left in our boxers. He slid them off, and started stroking me fast, using my precum as a lubricant. Bill took my dick in his mouth and began sucking, bobbing his head up and down my member. I moaned and whimpered loudly. After the multiple times I came in his mouth, he finally stopped and took his mouth off my dick with a *pop* sound. Then he looked up at me. 

Bill: Get on all fours, now

I did what I was told, and got on all fours on the bed. He pumped his dick a few times to lubricate himself, then slid inside my hole. He thrusted into me HARD, and slammed back into me when he pulled out. The room was filled with loud moaning and skin clapping. After, he cleaned us up and carried me out me to the car, since I could barely walk. We both went home and cuddled each other to sleep.

~     

(Word count: 779)