ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ...(ᴍ ❤‍🩹💋) ~P1

1ST PERSON POV

Today was the day that Bill and I were gonna go on a date. He asked me out, but we were already dating. Anyways, I was so excited. He's honestly so hot, thoughtful and kind. I woke up due to my loud alarm ringing through my ears like a parent screaming at their kid to wake up for school. I groggily reached over to my bedside table and turned it off, then slouched out of bed to put my slippers on and start the day. 

Bill was already up arguing with Tom about who takes the last Skittles packet. I giggled hearing them rant. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower, then brushed my teeth. I had stolen some clothes from Bill's closet and put them on, (hehe) hoping he wouldn't notice. I went downstairs, now feeling fresh and wide awake. When Bill saw me he immediately went over to me and kissed me. 

Bill: Morning sleepyhead...

Y/N: Morning handsome....

We quickly snapped back to our senses when Georg fake gagged while Gustav and Tom laughed.

Tom: Get a room...

Georg: I can smell something fishy...

Gustav: Someones feeling touchy this morning...

Bill walked away to our room embarrassed, with slightly flushed cheeks. I gave the three boys the middle finger and followed behind Bill. 

GO TO PART 2!