ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ...(M, F ❤‍🩹💋) ~ P2

The idea was playing off my "clueless act" to see if Bill would continue being clingy or not. I waited for Bill to fall asleep again for about an hour. I admit, he was cute when he slept, but it was quite boring staying in the same position while sweating for that long. I slowly snaked my hand towards Bill and held him to my body. I knew Bill was gonna sleep all day while clinging onto me. My stomach growled, demanding food. I whimpered a bit, because it felt uncomfortable. I slowly managed to get out of Bill's grip and slowly got off the bed. As I tiptoed to the door, I heard Bill's voice...

BIll: baby...come back....

Y/N: oh- uh...i'm gonna go make us some coffee...but i'll be right back alright?

Bill: no....i'm coming with you...

When I tell you he was clingy, HE WAS. He held my waist tightly the whole time down the stairs and to the kitchen. I giggled a bit at his childish actions. I made a cup of coffee for myself, then made another one for him. He took it and leaned down to kiss me.

Bill: thank you baby, I love you sooo much...

Y/N: love you too...

A while later, Bill came up to me and snaked his arms around my waist, while burying his face in my chest.

Bill: Babyyy...gimme attention...

I giggled at his response, and cuddled Bill for the next few hours while eating snacks and watching movies. I guess he woke up feeling a lil touchy today because he kept kissing my face and neck, while stroking my H/C hair.

Gustav, Georg and Tom woke up a while later and kept teasing Bill for being clingy while he got all pouty and mad.

Tom: Aww, does little baby want his mommy?~

Georg: Go to bed it's past your bedtime!

Gustav: Don't worry, she won't be gone soon! Go play with your toys!

Bill: just be quiet.....

That night, we cuddled each other to sleep and the next day he wasn't clingy anymore-