chapter 17: two timer.

february.
bey.

"I think everybody's going to  be wearing a dress," I looked at Oni through the mirror and she had her face stuffed in her phone, her fingers working a mile a minute. Immediately I wondered who she was texting. When my words didn't catch her attention, I walked over and she looked, locking her phone and tossing it onto the bench beside her. I couldn't help but look at it before I looked at her.

"Texting somebody?"

"It's business. Put that jealousy back. What were you saying about your dress?"

"I didn't say anything about my dress. I'm not even wearing a dress," I grumbled flatly and went back to the mirror, keeping my eyes off of her. But I could feel her behind me, her body heat radiating onto me the closer she got. I finally looked at her through the mirror once I felt her body against mine, "Back up."

"Shut your mad ass up Beyoncé."

"Nobody's mad."

"Nobody but you, for no reason at all. Shut up," I felt her hands on my waist, pulling me back into her, speaking like she was in a trance, "This is a tiny skirt."

She bent me over slightly and I placed my hand on the mirror. "Not in this store."

"We're in the back. Nobody's gonna see us."

"They'll hear us."

"Shut your mouth like I said then," She rolled my panties down and rubbed two fingers along my entrance. I was drenched for her, even though I had told her no. I didn't mean it, and we knew it.

I saw her smirk before she pushed her fingers inside me, licking her lips as she pumped them in and out of me real slow. My lips parted and I placed another hand on the mirror, clamping my lips together.

She watched me through the mirror as she stroked me, loved the pleasure on my face, loved that she was doing it to me. "Tell me how that feels baby," She curved her fingers up against my spot and I gasped loud, my back arching into a deep U. "Quiet Beyoncé."

I whimpered and pressed my lips together again. I tried to shut my mouth like she asked me to, but she was doing this on purpose, her fingers slipping in and out of my walls with such ease. She dropped down to one knee and landed a kiss on my ass. "You're dripping... Damn," I watched her lick her lips before resting my cheek on the mirror, shutting my eyes and pushing back closer to her.

My moans vibrated against the glass and I covered my mouth when I felt her lips in addition to her digits.

I worked for it, pushing my ass back against her fingers and her face, the sound driving my need to cum higher. I reached back to hold her head and we moaned together like she was a part of me. I felt her tongue wiggling with precision, assaulting my G-spot and giving me kisses simultaneously.

"Baby..." I melted against the mirror and let my lips fall apart, unable to hold back my guttural moaning.

"Shut the fuck up Beyoncé," She spanked me hard, leaving a stinging handprint on my ass. But I couldn't shut up. My jaw stayed slacked, drooling like my lips were numb when she came at me quicker and I tried to pull away from her, the feeling of my walls caving so quickly beginning to be too much.

She pulled her fingers from inside me to grab me by the waist and lapped at me with her tongue, licking and sucking until my eyes had rolled and she was cleaning me right up. I hung onto the mirror, my body shivering while she kissed my throbbing center and I reached back, this time to push her away.

She kissed me up my back and left another slap to my ass, causing me to jerk against the mirror. My body was weak and all I wanted to do was lay down.

"I'll get you this skirt. You can wear it with those heels."