45

Wonyoung Pov

We stay silent for few minutes and he start the conversation.

"am i don't even deserves to feel loved ? am i that bad ? Its is my fault ? am I the cause of all this ?? "
He ask me.

He's cryingg...it's brakes my heart :(

" nooo babyy nooo...not even one...you are not baby...don't say that please.."
I keep caresing his hair and wipe the tears slowly going down to his cheeks..rubbing it with my thumb.

" That's why im here baby....let it out...if you feel burden..then let it out...im all ears baby..take your time..no need to rush..everything's gonna be fine..shh..let it out..."

" * Cough cough *  a-atucally..I'm..not ryujin biological brother...I..im adopted..."

I gasp.... HE'S WHAT ?
What a twist...
Im confused rn...wait what ??
Omg.

He got up and faced me.
I smile warmly and hold his hand..okay calm down wonyoung...all he needs is someone who can listen to all his problems.

" ryujin said that...when i was little i got into a very tragic car accident...my parents died at the scene....and the cars are totally lost...they found me in the drain that is covered with thick and tall weeds...even the police who handle this case.. amazed when he safe me im the only one who survived..if you see the car you will feel it's impossible to still survived...and-*cough cough*"

He cried that bad until he could breathe properly...i know it...his face already shows it all.

" Shh...slowly...take your time hmm..im here..shh...shh.."

" and when they took me to the hospital...the doctor said that i might lost a few of my memory's.."

I gasp again.

I...did not expecting that's coming up..like....huh ?? He's losing his memory ??!??

" yujin ah...this...omg...you really...lost some of your memory ? "
I look at him with disbelief face.

"y-yeah and lately i keep dreaming something...idk..maybe my memory slowly regained all the memory ? im not sure about it..so..no wonder my head always feels pain.."

I immediately hugged him..and i can't hold my tears...he did go through so much...ik he just feels like it's super unfair for him..why his life became like this why can't he feel like other people have..i felt bad for him.

"Y-yujin ah...thank god...you survived that terrible accident...huwaa..if nobody said this to you...im gonna be the first person who say this to you...baby...yujin...thank you so much because you didn't give up in your life..even the day that sooji hyung saving you from jump into the sea...I...im so thankful because you try so hard to always stay strong even ik that you are not that strong...but thank you because you hang in there...if you feel that there's no one care about you...you are totally wrong...im here yujin...i love you...i can't lose you...even we are just in this relationship...but...i know that...you all i need...you can lean on me... whenever you need someone to talk...im here...when you need someone to hear your problems...im here...that's what every couples do..give and take....care for eachother...support eachother...give emotional support...hear me out okay ? look at me...you..are...not...alone...if you need help im here...always..thank you again baby..you already go through so many things..but see you are here..you have me...and same goes to me...i have you...we have eachother..we will always be strong for eachother sake"

Both of my hands are now at his cheeks.
Soft.
God i love him so much.
Idk how did he go through all of this and fighting alone.
He's so strong..if i was him..i would literally give up..in my life.