56

Yujin Pov

" So....let's dig in ! Thanks for the food ! "

All of them already enjoying their food.

" Baby ? Why you didn't eat anything yet ? "

" Oh ani...i wait for your parents...i mean...they have to eat first so-..uh...yeah...manners "

Ryujin told me that i need to wait for the elders...and yeap...manners guys..

" O-oh...don't be...let's dig in..enjoy the food ! "

And i notice wonyoung smiling...well...i hope she's proud of accepting me as her boyfriend.

Time skip

We already finished our food all of us probably chartings about random topics.
Even we barely know eachother but wonyoung mom are so kind.

They way she talks same like wonyoung.
Her mom seems like someone who are really lovely person.

Well im glad that wonyoung have a very nice and kind parents...well idk about her dad tho.
But ofc every father wants the best of the best for his daughter so...it's not weird at all..well i understand that.

And wonyoung she's busy playing my phone..since she want to then..i just give it to her...i have nothing to hide from her.

I notice she are so busy taking selca.
I might change my wallpaper to her picture later.
Even my phone storages are full because of her picture...i don't mind...i can get new phones.

" so yujin what's your next plan ? "
Wonyoung mom suddenly ask

" what's my next plan ? "

" mhm i mean...get married or something ?"

Woa what ?? So...straight forward tho.

I was about to answer her question but I noticed Wonyoung coughing non stop..i immediately took the tissue and wanted to wipe her lips.

" Omg are you okay baby ? Let me-"

" She can do it by her own you know ? "
Her dad spoke.

My smile started fading and I forced myself to smile.
Bro tsh...can...omg...what did i do to him...omg...this is so stressful..

But i still proceed to wipe her mouth me.

" and good question jagi...so wonyoung why not you go-"
Wonyoung cut off her dad.

" No thanks i have yujin now "
She immediately speak up.

" soobin here because o-"

" DADDY CAN YOU STOP IT NOW ?! ITS SO ANNOYING ! EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOU SPEAK ITS PISS ME OFF ! "

Oh uh....
This is not good..
Uh....
Yujin do something !
Uh...uh...think yujin think !

" hey..baby...calm down.."
I try to but in.

" im so disappointed with you jagiya...how could you did this to our own daughter ? "

Bro...this is a mess..

" OH MY GOD ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! WHY DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS GUYS SO MUCH !? WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS DISAGREE WITH ME ? HAH WONYOUNG !? YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER ! SO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS LISTEN TO ME ! NOT THIS GUY !"

" guys calm down guys "
Wonyoung unnie try to handle this situation.

But they keep yelling towards eachother.

" GUYS STOP IT ! "
soobin suddenly burst out.

" I will go now...im sorry if im the main reason all of this thing happens im sorry...excuse me "
Then he walk out but wonyoung dad get up and follow him as well.

Wonyoung and her mom also her unnie already sitting back.

And we caught all the attention inside this restaurant...probably everyone are looking at us now...well...

Uh...guys...i think...wonyoung dad really meant it...he don't like me...what can i do..

I need to talk with him...man to man..and face to face.

I get up and about to run to them but i get pulled back.

" and where do you think you're going ? "
Wonyoung ask.

" gimme a second okay ? i will solve this...all of this happens because of me...so i need to fix this..stay here "

" No ! I will follow you as well "

" Aniyo stay here "

" Ahn Yujin ! "

Sigh....h-how am i going to do now...i have no choice.

" sure..come "

I held her hands and immediately run to the door.

We are standing outside the restaurant.
Where did he go tho ?

And i spotted soobin with her father..they hugging eachother and then soobin walk away.
They are on the other side road..if i want to reach them i have to cross the road.

And i saw her dad walking to us with his hella mad face..bro...im dead tonight really..

But then i hear a loud horn sounds my eye winded when i saw a sports car was about to hit wonyoung dad..my reflex immediately i release my hand from her.

I shout.

" MR AHN WATCH OUT !!! "

and quickly run to wonyoung dad.i can't even hear anything im too focus running...then i push him aside..and....

you guys already know what will be happen to me.
Yes...i got hit by the car..and suddenly i can fly guys...my body is literally laying helplessly on the road..i can't feel my body...my hand...my leg...and this particular time i feel it just like i was being day dreaming...and slowly everything went dark...my vision..blurry...and the last things i hear are...her voice...before i completely pass out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no 😞 ‼️

Thanks for reading !

Please excuse my bad english..

Well english are not my native language..

Soo..

Yeah

Sorry huhu

Vote !

Comment !

Happy reading !