3.

*2 weeks later*

We were finally done unpacking the whole house,and I was very pleased with it. I was currently making shrimp Alfredo in a t-shirt and shorts. I had on the radio,and Wet Dreamz by J. Cole came on.
I started rapping along silently,stirring the food and bobbing my head.
"Cause when I seen them thighs on her,
And then hips on her,
And them lips on her,
Got me daydreaming,man what" Chres said,walking into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and we continued to dance and rap. When the song went off,we sat and ate until we were full,and I washed dishes.
"I want to take you somewhere."
I giggled. "Where,Chres?"
"Lemme take you to the movies shawty." He said in a deep voice,and I laughed,throwing the dry towel at him.
"Sorry,but I got a man." I said,turning around and walking away. He pulled me back into his lap and turned me to face him.
"Girl,don't make me chase you." He said,pulling me into a long kiss.
Suddenly,I had a very weird feeling,like we were being watched or something. He pulled away,seeing something was wrong.
"What's wrong?" He asked,and I looked around,frowning a bit.
"Nothing,I just had a weird feeling in my stomach." I said,then relaxed back into his arms. We sat in silence for a few seconds until I broke it.
"We should get a dog."
He chuckled. "Where did that come from?"
"It's too quiet in this big ol house." I looked around at our new beautiful home,and he kissed my cheek.
"That's cause we gotta have like 20 kids,then move into a bigger house for the next 20." He smiled.
"Um,no. No more than 3 or 4." I laughed,kissing his forehead before standing up.
"Let's wait until tomorrow to go out,I just wanna relax." I said,grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs.
"Pshhh girl you know if you take me to this room we ain't Finna relax." He said before picking me up and running up the stairs into our room while I laughed uncontrollably.
.......

I woke up in underwear,and Chres was gone. I picked up the note he left,saying that he went to get breakfast and would be back in a few. I smiled,then got up to take a quick shower,and right after I put on my underwear,the doorbell rang,and there were a few knocks on the door. I threw on my purple robe and ran down the stairs,my hair still dripping while my curls fell down my shoulders. I looked out the peephole to see Jacob,and I opened the door.
"Good morning." He smiled.
"Good morning,Jacob. Why you out so early."
"Oh," he chuckled," I just decided to bring you some breakfast." He smiled,holding up a bag of food that smelled delicious.
"Aww that's really sweet of you. Chresanto is on his way back with breakfast though." I said,looking at him.
His face immediately dropped,and I could see it twist up in a frown.
I felt sorry. "Why don't you come inside? We could all have breakfast." I said,opening the door and he happily took the offer,following me into the kitchen.
"Okay now you stay here,I have to go get dressed," I said,then turned to go back upstairs. When I entered the room,I shut the door then put my robe back into the bathroom,then pulled my air-drying hair into a bun at the top of my head. I then walked over to the closet,looking inside for a pair of jeans. I felt someone's presence,and I turned around,jumping when I saw Jacob standing in the doorway watching me.
I quickly grabbed a blanket,covering myself with it.
"Jacob!" I said,my eyes wide.
"Oh,sorry. I was just trying to see where you kept......t-the....." He walked closer to me slowly,then tried taking the blanket from around me. I slapped him,moving backwards.
"The what?!"
He snapped from his trance. "Oh. The syrup. I wanted to eat my pancakes before they got cold." He simply said,still glancing down my body.
"In the cabinet. Get out now,please." I said tightly,giving him a light push. He walked over to the door and walked out,shutting it. I sighed,trying to control my breathing before folding the blanket back up and putting on some jeans and one of Chres's white t-shirt. I put on some silver hoops and a pair of socks. When I turned around again,I jumped,seeing Jacob back on the bed,watching me.
"Why are you in here?!" I asked him,and he merely smirked.
"You know,you're more beautiful than I thought. Your face and hair is one thing..."
"Jacob. Stop." I interrupted,frowning. Where is Chresanto?
"...but your body is just...." He licked his lips,making me very nervous.
"Jacob,leave my house please." I said simply,my voice shaking.
He stood up smoothly,then walked over to me,taking my face into his hands gently.
"You can make me get out your house,but one day,I will have you all to myself. With no interruptions." He said before pecking me on the lips and walking out of the room.
I stood there,shaking with my eyes wide. Is he out of his mind? I watched him go down the stairs and out the front door,then ran down stairs to lock it behind him,along with every other door.
A few minutes later,Chres came in with two large plates of food,and I ran to hug him.
"Woah," he laughed, "I was only gone for an hour."
"Chresanto you will never believe what just happened" I said seriously,and he looked at me for a second,waiting on me to talk.
I told him everything,and by the end he was furious,his fists balled and his nose flared.
"I knew it! I told you to stay away from him!" He said,standing up and pacing.
"I'm sorry. He just seemed so nice and-"
"It's okay. It's okay." He said,pulling me close to him.

--------