Fighting Back

A familiar man came running towards us, holding his stomach.
Sht sht

"E-ethan..." I hid behind him. Because honestly, I am scared as f-uck right now.

"You Bit-ch!!" He said fuming with anger. I am pretty sure he's talking to me.

"Max, Ethan we better run right now" I whispered to put some senses in their heads.

"Well, who do we have here?" F-ucking Alden said looking at Max.
I held Max's arm. "Max. Let's. Go!" I screamed-whisper.

"No Maxine, after telling me what happened you think I'll shut up? No This man needs to learn his lessons." He said seriously. Man's pride and their ego. "Ethan," he gestured at ethan, telling him to go near.
Ethan did. Max whispered something to ethan, still looking at this Bastard. I hugged Ethan's arm while Max whispers something to him. "What?! No fcking way!" Ethan whispered back, Max just nodded
Ethan put me behind him.
He clenched his fist. Now I am scared. Ethan is really quite unbeatable with this kind of things I think he was born to fight.

"Who do we have here!" Alden said trying to get more attention he sure as hell got it.
He placed both of His hands in Max's shoulder and looked at him in the eye. "Fuc-k off." Max said. Now it's his turn to gritt his teeth and clench his fist.

"You gonna punch me? Yeah go. I know your sister would understand."he said with a grin plastered all over his face. Max clenched his right fist. I wouldn't blame him its his sister we are talking about here.
No one spoke until Ethan threw a punch at him He fell down and punched Ethan back which made him move backward a little, I was crying now. Seeing your boyfriend getting punch? Yeah. I was about to go and help him but he threw a punch but stronger and heavier which made Alden drop and Ethan kicked his face Alden stood up and about to punch Ethan when Ethan grabbed his fist and kicked his stomach, after that, Alden knelt, Ethan grabbed him by his collar "YOU F-UCKING BASTARD! I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS ABOVE, IF YOU EVER GO NEAR THIS GIRL I WILL KILL YOU. YOU DO KNOW THAT I CAN DO THAT RIGHT? ONE WRONG MOVE BUDDY ONE.WRONG.MOVE" He said as he remove some blood by his lips.

"Ohhhh I'm scared." Alden said annoying these furious men right here.
Ethan kicked him "You better be dumb ass."

Alden was about to run when Max brought him up by his collar, "And this, is for my sister" he punched him real hard. He again, brought him up by his collar "I will only say this once, you listen to me. If you ever. EVER talk to my sister again, save up for your hospital bills I.AM.TELLING.YOU."

"Stop!" I said when Max was about to punch him once again. I've had enough this day. Give me a break.

"Stop it..." I repeated, more quietly this time. My knees are trembling so hard, I sat. My hands were covering my eyes as I sob. Back to square one huh?

Ethan knelt down with me as I heard Max say "You have your choices. Either you leave and save your ass or stay and be the bastard that you are, and get yourself killed." And Alden ran.

"Honey, are you alright?" Ethan asked me worriedly. He hugged me, "I am so sorry I wasn't here earlier, I am sorry I wasn't able to protect you I am a failure as a boyfriend. I'm so sorry. I can't believe how sorry I am right now." He said pleading. I held his cheeks to see his eyes, "It's ok, it's nobody's fault but Alden. You don't know how happy I am looking at you, here saying sorry." We both chuckled. Because we both know that ethan never pleads. He's arrogant sometimes. Ok mostly.

"I love you so much that I don't know what I could do with that f-ucking bastard who is running away right now saving his ass, if something happened to you." Gosh I love this man I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I am still here, God I am such a third wheel." Max said like he's talking to himself. "You know what? I gotta go. see you love birds." He gave us a nod.
I smiled at him "Thanks Max. Really. Thank you." Ethan and I stood up
Max went near me and whispered "He really loves you huh?" He whispered, quite a pang of sadness in his voice. "I think so." I whispered back

"Hello?" Ethan said, chuckling

"No prob. Nica." He replied

"Thanks bro" Ethan said with a nod.

"Sure. Bye." He waved goodbye and left.

"What's with Nica?" He asked irritated " I swear if he wasn't here earlier I'd punch him in his face. No joke."

I chuckled "Are you jealous?" I said wiggling my brows.

"Yes" he immediately said without thinking "I am so jealous of him because he was the one who got here first. He was the one who made you stop crying. And I, your own boyfriend wasn't here earlier" I cut him off "C'mon you are here. And stop being dramatic Ethan I am so not used to this." I laughed, he smiled. "Let's walk. Please stop crying you're giving me chills." We both laughed. He held my hand,
"Let's get going." We walked around the park.

"Wanna go shopping?" He suddenly asked, I almost choke but I recovered and laughed "Are you serious?" Because honestly, Ethan hates shopping if shopping was a person, she better keep distance from Ethan.

"Hell yeah. I wanna make you happy." He said with a smile

I touched his neck, he is not sick what's gotten to thus man?
"Who are you and where is Ethan Lennox?" I asked seriously.

"Hey I am just trying to be nice." He chuckled

"Sounds great." I assured him.

"Let's get going then."

"How about your flight?" He shrugged.

"You're so spoiled by your parents." I teased

"Look who's talking." He smirked

"So mall?" I changed the topic.
"Sounds great let's go." I grabbed his arm.

I can't just drown in misery.
A girl needs to shop.
-----------