The Chase

"Darling" he motioned his hands and his body joined, towards the woman who i guess is not really that listening sorry mate.

"You need to know that every time I close my eyes" he waved His palm in front of His face. Give it a rest honey. We have been here for an hour now and this man just kept wooing this girl. Well, technically chasing her. No wonder why this Play is called The Chase! Literally!

"--all i see is your shadow leaving mine" then he stepped backward in case you are wondering, I am in a play well I suppose I am. The emergency that Maxine was telling me. Because his true love might be here.

"and you are actually stealing the sun that I grew up with, Rose" so that's the name of this cold-hearted biatch

"I begged and begged" c'mon Rose have some soul.

"but no you insisted to leave me here all alone" I wouldn't and my friend here beside me wouldn't leave him alone because he's so hawt.

"How could she?" Maxine whispered which is barely a whisper if I may say because the girlk who are in front of us turned around and I thought they would be mad because of my friend's loud voice.

But instead "Right?!" they told Maxine, and she got herself a new friend.

"In this crazy but scary world and by that you were my tragedy. My tragedy." And it ended.
They bowed and waved then left and so did we and now I am with Maxine and I could say she enjoyed because she already got herself a date on a Friday night and yes the main actor who is quite sad ok very sad. He was just begging but in a very poetic way I may say.

"Did you see him gurl?" She asked still stucked in her own world

"Duh but that rose girl was kinda mean" I said in a humorous way

" Right?! She's such a beyotch! If I was in her place, God knows what will happen" she said in a very flirtatious way. Gosh this girl

"Well I know what will happen" then we laughed

"I can't believe you were able to get that John guy go out with you but I guess my friend actually learned something from me" then I flipped my hair.

" what can I say? She just got dumped by Rose duh but still I believed, and so I did." She said with a very poetic tone

"Gosh make sure you won't talk like him" I chuckled

"So where do you wanna go?" She asked "and no more play please. I already got mine" she added

"I don't have mine!" I interjected. she knows I am kidding because if you have Ethan? God knows what would happen

"Is it my fault that you're too slow? You should just gone out with your hot seatmate!" She squealed as I got our keys

"Come on Maxine! He has a freaking Girlfriend and if I flirt with him or even talk with him, His Girlfriend would really kill me" then we drove my car to the mall where Maxine said she would like me to meet someone probably her cousins who by the way just got here from Rome.

"Ok We are here." I said hoping that Maxine won't meet her date here because honestly I will really kill his shadow.

Ok so we flirt , we date and curse. I may be a Hamptons and Maxine may be a Deighton . We may say we're elites. We are only teenagers but we own our cars but you see we are not perfect and never will we be.