CHAPTER 1

"Honey, don't forget to call me when you get to St. Patrick's ok?" My mom half embraced me and kissed my cheek while talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes mom, I will." I grabbed my wallet and my phone, and yes I am going to school. I just don't look like I am.

"Brylle!! you coming or what?!" I screamed at my older brother, he is a second year law student and I am a 3rd year pre-med. I am Elle Victoria Hamptons and a certified spoiled brat. My  My brother is Phoenix Brylle Hamptons. One of the pride of the Hamptons family. They're lucky they don't have the same house! He's a jerk, yes but I am the only one who can say that cause he's my brother :P

"I'm coming! jeez mom!" My brother shouted whilst putting his black suit and fixing his tie.

"What did you say?!" My mom said as she grabs her burgundy Hermes bag that she bought last week. And I realized I needed a bag too so I took my Judith Leiber  hand bag with diamonds surrounding the front part.

"I'm going!!!" I took my keys to my Red BMW Z4. I got my eyes on the pink one but red is just fiercer!

"Young Madame, do you need me to drive your car?" Greg, my driver asked while I put on my uniform coat

"Thanks, but worry no more, I got this." I smiled at him and went in my car. This is my 18th birthday gift from my Grandparents, my Filipino, grandparents. They are my mom's parents Though they are not here with us in London. I drove as fast as I could and when I saw our school gate,

I smirked as I get in, I stopped in front of the Biology building I gave my keys to the valet and grabbed my bag and went out

I smirked as I get in, I stopped in front of the Biology building I gave my keys to the valet and grabbed my bag and went out. I walked head up high and a smirk in my face. People gave way as I walked and boys just awe strucked as I walk pass them.

A girl bumped me and she obviously doesn't know who she's messing with. I stopped in my tracks and she agressively turned, "What the hell?! Are you blind?!" she screamed at my face. I raised my brows and tried to keep calm.

"I'm not blind, But are you poor? Can't you afford some toothpaste?'' I asked sarcastically.
I pinched my nose.

"Poor?!!!" She screamed, which made all heads turn to us. tss.

"Do you even know me?! I'm pretty sure that I am richer and prettier than you, bitch!''

"One, wake up! You are so living in a dream. Second of all I don't like knowing attention seeker bitches. Just not my type." I smiled,

"You bitch!!" but then she tried to slap me so I grabbed her hand and forcefully pushed it away. She gasped.

She was still dumb strucked, I took my wallet and took 500 British Pounds ("£") And threw it at her.

"Here, buy some attitude." I smiled. "Remember this, If you're a slut and a bitch, remember that I am hella bitchier than you. Ciao, " I pulled my best bitch face and left.

"Oh My Gosh!" My 2 chicas greeted me with a beso.

"First day of school and you're on fire!" That is Kaitlyn Swarovski, yup you heard it right. Swarovski. Owner of probably the best jewelry company in the world. She is the most shopaholic amongst us all. Like seriously. Like big time shopping you'll know what I mean. She is a 5'6 footer, with curly  blonde hair and an ass that won't quit! She is taking up Fashion Designing, so her building is quite far from mine.

"I am always on fire, Swarovski. Because I am hot!" I smirked.

"EWew Tori, give it a rest!" That is Celeste Scarlet Duvali. Owner of the Duvali motors! The Duvali motors. Her parents are focused on their Cars and motor business than their other businesses. They also have malls nationwide. She is the smartest amongst all of us. She is taking up Applied Physics. Probably to follow her parent's footsteps. She is the most pettite amongst us. She is skinny, but not too skinny, she also has the body that boys would die for, We all do. *smirks*

"Shut it, nerd!" I stuck my tongue at her. She raised her brow at me.

"Oh, puhlease! You're Asian right? Why are you dumb?" She smirked.

"I just don't study, heck if I gave up shopping time and clubbing time, I'd be our batch Valedictorian, so shut it!" It is true, I am actually really smart when it comes to a lot of things but don't get me stared on studying habbits.

"Where's Chanel?" I asked curiously. As if right on cue a Brunette came running toward us.

"OMG! What the hell, HAHAHAHAA--- Somebody told me tha-- HAHAAHAH shit! sorry, I can't stop it!" She stopped and composed herself. "Did you kick the blonde bitches' ass?! OMG! Somebody told me that after you left, she went screaming at everybody like a lunatic, Like, oh my gosh girls she is so pathetic like get your face out of your ass girl!"
That is Chanel Vivienne Salvatore. Amongst the four of us, she is the most maarte girl, she is also like the most likely to be me because we are like sisters, we both have brunette hair, but mine is wavy and hers' is straight. She and I have the same height, but she is the sweetest amongst all us, she always smiles, while I am better at the "maldita" look. She is a Chemistry student, which means that my building is beside her building and that we share majority of our classes.

And then lastly, there is Elle Victoria Hamptons, owner of the Hamptons Familia Hospitals and hotels worldwide. We have 150 5-star hospitals and 230 5-star hotels worldwide. Yup! We are that  Hamptons.

I was grabbing my things to get the hell outta our classroom, it is 3 pm and I'm starving!

"Let's get some starbucks!" Chanel squels when we got out of our room.

"Yeah! omg I'm starving!" I jumped in glee.

"Yah! bitches, I've been waiting for you for five minutes gosh! Did you crawl?! And isa pa yang si Swarovski! She was taking so slow so I left her there!" We laughed at Celeste's retort. She just raised her brows at us.

"SO, STARBIES!" I yelled.

"WHat's with the rush? Atat na atat? PG much?" Kaitlyn arrived riding her pink BMW

Because again, if you say Kaitlyn, you say pink.

"Whoa, whoa whoa, wait! you will really cut your class, Celeste?" My eyes widened in shock, well fake shock.

"I am no saint, Hamptons! I'm tired bitch!" she said as she enters Kaitlyn's car without any hesitations. Which made us all laugh

-----

hope you loved it!