Unwavering Resolve

Previously in Luna's POV:

"Come to the court," he ordered, his voice shaking. "You have broken the law by entering this library and stealing the books. Your punishment will be the most tormenting in the history of Hell."

Ignoring his threats, I picked up the ring once more and held it tightly, its lilac hue a strange comfort against the fear that surged within me. Determined, I turned and walked away, ready to face whatever came next.

End of Luna's POV.

Luna picked up the ring, resolute in her quest for answers. She went to the court where she was ordered, ready to face the assembly with unwavering determination. Fearless, she stood before them, unafraid of death or torment, but deeply scared of the unknown that lurked within her own existence. She was not frightened by threats or punishments; she was terrified of being confounded by her own identity. The fear of living a life shrouded in mystery and unanswered questions gnawed at her, pushing her to uncover the truth about who she truly was.

Walking across the hellish barren lands, Luna's eyes caught sight of an unfamiliar castle. It looked ancient, as if it had stood for centuries, yet she had never seen it before. Her ring glowed beneath her dress, and just as she reached to grab it, her attention was drawn to a beautiful lilac flower blooming amidst the desolate landscape. She had never seen such a flower before, though she had read about their appearance. The lilac flower was glowing, its delicate petals a striking contrast to the dark surroundings.

Curiosity overcame her, and she reached out to touch the flower. As her fingers brushed against it, she accidentally plucked it from the ground. Instantly, the flower withered, turning grey and wrinkled. Luna felt a sharp pain inside herself, as if her non-existent heart had contracted. She looked up, and the castle had vanished, replaced by a familiar road. Confused but not surprised by the situation—having already witnessed so much—Luna clutched the ring once more, deciding to wear it again despite knowing the torment it could bring. However, the ring resisted, pulling itself away from her finger.

In that moment, a demon approached, urging her to hurry. Already enraged, Luna lashed out, smashing the demon's head into the ground and shattering it into pieces. Blood droplets were visible on Luna's face. She felt no remorse for the lifeless form at her feet. Steeling herself, she continued towards the assembly she had been summoned to face, her determination unwavering.

Author's Note:

I apologize for the delay in uploads. Recently, I've been feeling better, and I'm committed to maintaining a regular upload schedule . Your patience and understanding mean a lot to me. Next chapter is gonna be about Lucifer

Thank you for y.our continued support. Stay tuned for the next chapters!

Love you all