The Crown Abyss

"As I tread through the hellish domain,
Only shadows greet me, darkness remains"

Luna's POV:

As I walked through the realm of hell, I found myself in utter despair. Demons lured humans with all sorts of pleasures, only to devour them completely.

LUST

ANGER

GREED

OBSESSION

EGOTISM

ENVY

FEAR

They tempted humans with every indulgence, their souls devoured, leaving them in complete desolation.

Looking around, I knew I was no different from those demons. In fact, I might have been even worse, embodying every kind of demonic sin. What else could be expected from the Cursed Queen of Hell?

I always catch glimpses of a light ahead, but every time I chase after it, it fades away.

I looked at my trembling hand, fearful of losing the light I once saw. I decided to chase that light, never letting go of it.

Until one day, I saw that light again, but I couldn't chase it. The weight of my crown was holding me back, and my curse gripped me so tightly that despair was all I could feel.

Can I ever feel the emotions that humans do? Can tears ever fall from these vacant eyes? Will I ever experience love? Can I ever be liberated from this curse? From this crown? I ache to feel, to truly experience—to relinquish the darkness that entwines me. But each effort to escape this curse only deepens its hold, enveloping me in the relentless embrace of hell. Can I descend further into the abyss that already engulfs me? I question myself, resigned to the bleak reality.

*Author's Note:*

I am thrilled to present my debut story to you. It's been an incredible journey crafting this tale, and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for your time and support.