Part 3

Jeno PoV

James was on a rampage. He was screaming at everyone. He was screaming at me. He was slowly getting closer to the west wing.
My heart rate sped up as he opened the door.
He slammed it shut with a lock. I stood by the side of it the entire time.
Glass smashing
Screaming
Crying
Shouting

Jaemin- please James I can't breathe properly

I watched as a beautiful woman turned the corner and a man. The man I knew it was James father.

Woman- have you seen my son ?
Me- James ? He's in there ... with his husband
Woman- James dear come out with jaemin let's have dinner together
James - coming mom!

They walked off and James came out.

Jaemin followed out his limp was worse and he had two dark purple hickeys on his neck. He wiped a few tears and followed James slowly.
Despite his fading black eye jaemin doesn't have marks on his face except a few scratches as well.

I followed the two as I should and when they made it to the dining room James changed completely.

James mom : oh my jaemin what has happened to you - you've lost so much weight and your face.
James- he was fucking fat mom he looks much better now.
James mom: James I don't want that to come out of your mouth ever again
James- why the fuck are you sat next to me ?!

Jaemin looked at James and his mother's face was indescribable.

James dragged jaemin up moving the chair and even his father got up.
James had his fist balled up with his hair shoving him onto the floor. His dad took James into the garden and I went to jaemin.

Jaemin- I'm fine it's okay don't get me into trouble again.

I nodded taking a step back and James mom couldn't stop apologising.
Jaemin got himself up

Mrs cross - Lee jeno your job is to protect my family right ?
Me - yes ma'am
Mrs cross- I relieve you of your duties with my son and husband. Your primary care must be directed towards jaemin.
Me- yes ma'am
Mrs cross - under no circumstances should harm come to him and if needed my son isn't as strong as you
Me- yes ma'am
Mrs cross - this next week him and jaemin have multiple public events so it should be as bad with the hitting. Keep my son in law safe whilst I arrange divorce settlements etc

Jaemins head shot up and his eyes widened.

Mrs cross - I don't agree with abuse so I will not tolerate it at all. I will sort everything out don't worry.
I'll get in touch with your mother as well and she can come down and talk to you.

Jaemin nodded and she got up leaving