Part 6

Jeno PoV

It had been about an hour and half since ten took jaemin to clean up. I went and knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I opened it. It was unlocked.
He was sat on the floor asleep leaning against the cabinet under the sink.

Me- jaemin ?

He looked at me getting up. He held the cover from James house over him still and I sighed running the water into the bath

Jaemin- do you have a shower ?
Me- we don't why ?
Jaemin- I have ... some issues with baths.
Me- what do you mean jaemin ?
Jaemin- on our wedding night I was bathing when James came in and held me under the water. His mom came and found me- if she didn't I don't think I would be here today.
Me- we don't have a shower but you still need to get changed and cleaned up. I'll stay with you the entire time. Nothing will happen.
I turned the water off and he slowly let go of the blanket. I shut the door and he stood there looking at the water.
He put one foot in and sat down. He was beginning to hyperventilate.
I attempted to comfort him but it wasn't working.
I took my T-shirt off and my jeans.
I sat behind him in the bath and he finally began to calm down
I let him lay back onto my chest and I grabbed the cloth. I helped him clean up and wash his hair.

Jaemin PoV

I grabbed my towel from the floor getting up after he had helped me. I turned around as he was getting out and stood near the door getting changed. I felt him behind me. My head came into contact with his chest as he reached over for a towel from the rack.

Me- sorry
Jeno- don't be sorry. Whilst you're here you have no reason to be sorry for anything.

He opened the door with the towel wrapped around his waist.

Jeno- I'm doing a shop run do you need anything ?
Me- umm.... Can you get me some hair dye - I'll pay you back
Jeno- sure what colour ?
Me- any I don't mind
Jeno- and you don't need to pay be back just chill your beans.
Me- okay...

He left and I got dressed properly. It was this really nice lounge set.

I walked downstairs and there was people all over

I walked downstairs and there was people all over. They were talking and messing about with each other. I sat on the step

Ten- oh hi jaemin are you coming to watch this film ?

He stopped chasing after one of the other guys and he had a huge smile on his face.

Me- i don't watch tv thank you though
Ten- so what do you do in your free time ?
Me- I used to just sleep through the day.
Ten- oh... sorry I didn't mean to-
Me- it's okay don't worry.

They all introduced themselves again and I nodded trying to remember faces.

Jaehyun- the kitchens just through there if you need a drink or anything. Just leave the food that's on the side jeno was going to start making tea before he went to the shop.
Me- okay...thank you