Part 8

I went back inside and passed taeil his phone telling him what my mom said and he nodded saying he will sort it out.

Everyone had packed their stuff up from the living room and Arabella was placing magic spells on anyone.
I sat on the corner of the puffet.
She stopped in front of me and smiled grabbing my cheeks.

Arabella - daddy!!! Daddy! Daddy!!
Jaehyun- what's up Arabella ? Stop shouting
Arabella- is he a princess?
Jaehyun- no he's not a princess
Arabella - why is he so pretty then ?
Jaehyun - he has a pretty mummy and daddy
Me- liar
Arabella- what if it's actually a curse daddy !
Jaehyun- then you better stop squeezing his cheeks
Arabella- Omg he's so beautiful I might die !

She laid on the floor dramatically and jaehyun came over to her

Jaehyun- oh dear if the princess is dead I guess we will have to put all the dolls and the horses in the bin.

She was giggling laid on her belly.

Jaehyun- I guess I'll have to take the princess for the bin as well.

He lifted her up and she was laughing and shouting

Arabella- daddy I'm alive ! Daddy I don't want to go in the bin!
Jaehyun- the curse has been lifted !
Arabella- can we play princesses ?
Jaehyun- you better ask all your uncles.

She roped all of them into playing princesses. She went into her bag pulling out little plastic tiaras. Each of them got one when she brought out a bigger one and put it on my head

Jaehyun - did you ask if he wanted to play Arabella ?
Arabella- pretty princess will you play my game with us please.
Me- sure

She put it back on my head and jeno was sat on the floor with one on his head as well.

Arabella- because he is prettier he is the princess that needs saving.
And you all get to be his dwarves. Dad your the moody dwarve! Daddy you can be happy
Taeil- why am I always grumpy ?
Arabella- cos you're always grumpy.
Uncle jeno your Prince Charming
Jeno- what are you then Arabella?
Arabella - I'm the evil queen and then I'm going to tell you what to do obviously.

She went and got fruit from the fridge and she got her magic wand out her bag.

Jaehyun PoV

We all went along with it even though she was shouting at us all and it looked like Yuta and Taeyong wanted to put her to sleep when she hit them with her wand cos they were doing it wrong.
She had cursed jaemin and made all the dwarves carry him onto the bed she had made up.
We all had to pretend to cry over Snow White when jeno came in
Arabella - cut !! Uncle jeno get your hands out of your pockets  !

We all laughed at him and she sent him back to the door. He came in and kissed jaemin on the cheek as he was instructed to kiss him
Jaemin sat up

Arabella - no! Kiss him properly ! What's your problem uncle jeno I know you've kissed enough people to know how to do it properly !

We all laughed and jeno got hit with the wand as well. She told jaemin to lay back down and he looked wary.

Ten grabbed taeil and Winwin as jeno kissed jaemin on the lips and jaemin sat up again.

Arabella- cut !! You're not doing it properly !
Taeil- Arabella !
Arabella- daddy control your person
Me- Arabella don't talk about your dad like that
Arabella- I want them to do it properly they do it too quick. You're bringing him back to life uncle jeno.
Lay back down and do it again !

Ten was kicking his feet and even Renjun had joined in.
Jeno kissed jaemin again and it lasted a bit longer. He stopped when Arabella pretended to be sick.

Arabella- that was gross but they lived happily ever after the end.

We all clapped and I took Arabella up to bed. She went to sleep almost straight away and I went back downstairs.