Uncuffed Pleasure P1 (SMUT)

Oswald was a shivering mess as he came down from his orgasm, his heart pounding in his chest. Who knew the new detective was so good with his mouth.

His eyes fixed on Mavis, the man's lips still wet, and Oswald's face darkened with redness and embarrassment.

"God, you're...you're a damn mess…" he muttered, reaching down to tug the boy towards him.

The two kissed, Oswald pulling the detective's body on top of his with a sharp gasp.

Mavis’ lips were still dripping with Oswald's release, the taste of it on his lips, and he pulled the boy in even closer, the realization of what they'd just done only adding to the heat rushing through his body.

Oswald broke the kiss after a moment, panting for breath. "Damn, you…”

Oswald became increasingly aware of Mavis rubbing against him. The blue-eyed angel was painfully hard.

The feeling of the male's hardness suddenly made him feel a little embarrassed again, I mean fucking a policeman, what would his MOTHER say? But Oswald was too far gone to really care all that much.

"Mnn...you're, um, excited..." he muttered, feeling the boy's heat against his body.

"It's my turn," Mavis whined. "That's a police order.”

Oswald flushed. The Penguin was already getting aroused again. He looked down at the GCPD detective that was straddling his waist.

“An order?” He teased. Oswald Cobblepot didn't take orders.

"You may be King of Gotham, but you still answer to the police. And the police wants blown.”

A jolt of excitement rushed through the crime lord, and he suppressed a shiver at Mavis’ words, as well as the tone of command.

He swallowed, a mixture of arousal and uncertainty going through him.

"I...if those are your orders, Detective," he said, his voice a hint huskier.

"That's Detective Cooper to you, Cobblepot," Mavis said in a sultry voice.

The tone went right through Oswald, sending a shiver down his spine, and he involuntarily let out a quiet sound of arousal.

He leaned forward, pinning Mavis into the bed and keeping him there with a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Detective Cooper," he repeated, his voice low, "What are you going to do? Arrest me?”

“I just might,” Mavis said in a bratty tone. “Don't make me cuff you.”

The threat of handcuffs made Oswald shiver, and the way Mavis was leaning back and looking up at him had the man's face burning redder than ever.

His heart was racing now, and he swallowed heavily, reaching forward to pin Mavis by the shoulders, keeping the boy in place.

"You wouldn't dare, officer," he said, though his tone was a little shaky with excitement.

A gasp left Mavis as he was restrained against the mattress.

"Go ahead, Cobblepot. I like my criminals rough," he growled.

The boy's response was like a spark of heat in his gut, and Oswald shuddered at the thought of being rough with Mavis – the Detective, a cop, someone who was supposed to be keeping his city safe.

"You're asking for it, you know that, darling? You're just begging for it," he snarled, his hands tightening on the officer's wrists and pinning him in place.

"Careful... damaging city property is a crime," Mavis murmured, sucking Oswald's neck.

The feeling of Mavis’ lips against his neck had the boy shivering, but he still managed to let out a shaky snort at his words.