013. sims and quality time

----

----

third person February 5, 2024

013. melt into you.
(real life)

"you don't get tired of being on live all the time?" Veah asked, her and kk were sitting crisscrossed style on the floor of the team's apartment, building legos together. kk paused her movements and gave neveah a side glance.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it when i do. you be all in the camera tryna show out," no lies there. neveah liked seeing herself in the camera, so she stayed stealing kk's lives.

Neveah put a hand to her chest and scoffed, "chat, tell kk she looks like an anteater," she cracked, making kk huff and punch her thigh. Neveah let out a yelp and held her thigh, "you act like a toddler. take a joke."

"If i throw this lego piece at your head, you gone cry?" kk asked, holding up a big piece of lego. Neveah tilted her head and took the lego piece from her, "we should start a podcast together. i feel like that would be funny. well, i would bring the funniness and you'd bring the seriousness."

Veah blinked at her, silently thinking.

"You know what... we should. and don't act like im just a serious ass person all the time, Kamorea."

kk pointed at the girl and looked at the live, "see, serious. she just said my whole government name. tell em' my middle name too then," kk sassed, rolling her eyes.

"i would if i knew it,"

Aubrey and Paige walked in on the two, "We can hear y'all way back there." Aubrey said, dropping down on the couch behind veah. Paige took the legos from Neveah and pushed her away.

"yeah, cause you're not even building it right. idiot." paige insulted the light-skin girl.

"don't be pushing my girl, Bueckers." Aubrey demanded, but her voice didn't have a lick of seriousness in it. Paige pushed Neveah again and looked at Aubrey with a passive expression.