Flashback episode

Okay you remember the story I told about rescuing the twins? Well i haven't told you the whole story. So listen carefully.

We were on a mission on bendock for life for seven weeks. One night we were having dinner and torbin wouldn't eat.

"You must eat padawan" indara said to him.

"I'm not hungry" torbin said making kalnacca shriek.

"It's unwise to insult a wookies cooking" I told him.

"I'm just sick of eating nina legs" he said "and I want to go home to corusant"

"I know but we're on a mission" indara said.

"We've been here for seven weeks  and there's no one here and if we were going to find something we've probably would've found it by now" I could tell he was feeling homesick.

"A hired years ago this planet was cataloged as lifeless because of a hyperspace disaster test this planet brendok is thriving" I said.

"So there's some plants here big deal" he said.

"Calm yourself padawan" indara tells him. "Do not center around your anxieties"

"Well, if only I knew that what we were doing was somehow important or meaningful"

"We are looking for a vergence" sol said.

"What's a vergence?" Torbin asked.

"A concentration of Force energy centered around a location." I said.

"A vergence could create life like what we see on this planet." Sol adds "it's a power that should be studied, protected nothing could be more important to the Jedi. This is a noble mission"

Later we been looking around when sol told us that there's some force cult SOL fears for the girls safety we go to the place so that we could test the twins and get they lie in the test well not osha she admitted it.  And to our shock their M-count is high.

SOL sensed something is wrong and torbin for proof and sol and I went to go after him.

When we got there we asked the mother questions. And the fight was about to start but I pulled my lightsaber and stabbed her. It was an accident she wispered in my ear osha wanted to be a Jedi.

Then later one of the witches possessed kalnacxa  until indara stoped him.

Then we went to get osha out to safty.