Chapter 7

He lied in bed with her, her head on his arm sleeping soundly but he was not asleep but looking at the scars. she twitched he kissed the back of her head about an hour later he could feel her wake up she turned over to face him. She could feel him moving her hair to look at the scars, but she knew he was just worried but also wanted her to get sleep. He ran his hand though her hair rubbing the shaved half with his thumb he loved when she was just waking up. 

" Are you feeling better?"

" Yeah you? I felt you looking at the scars."   

" Sorry I didn't to bother you."

" No, you weren't you just never used to look at my old ones unless you were cleaning them, they never bothered you this much these ones bother you a lot more why?"

" Because Molly we were in the army together, I always knew how you got them, where you got them, why you got them, when you got them." 

" I got a few days before we got back together."

" a few days! when I bought you home you were always waring a sweatshirt you were hiding them from me."

He got up from the bed got in his wheelchair wheeling away     

" Jake wait." she ran after him

he turned looking at her " Why wouldn't you tell me when you know I care about that shit!"

" Because we just got back together, and I want it to be about you and me not the scars."

" What did you think I was going to do leave? yeah, I would've been pissed I'm still pissed but not at you."

" I didn't mean to make you feel like I was hiding them I'm sorry." 

" Get into the bathroom I will get the med kit and meet you in there."

She went into the bathroom and sat crisscross on the floor to make in easy for Jake she felt bad for what she had done. A few minutes later Jake came with the med kit in his lap came behind her looking for what he needed. She hissed in pain when Jake started to clean them, she may have been in the army but feeling like this still sucked. Jake gave her a minute then kept going careful not to put her in too much pain. She did not dare to try to talk with him she still thought he was mad at even if he said otherwise.

" You're all done"

" Thank you." She got up.

" Woah ware do you think you're going I still have questions."

She sat with him and told him everything he hated this guy he wanted money Molly did not have than hurt her. But they have been though worse before they will get through this to together. It always was crazy to her that even with all they have been though the pian and the tears they found their own version of happiness. Later that day Jake and Molly went to meet Dr. Grace Augustine, she led the avatar program.  They met her in the link room when she walked in, she went to Norm saying she's heard great things about him.

" Um Grace this is Jake Sully and Molly Hen.

" Yeah, I know who they are, and I don't need then I need they're siblings you know the people who trained for this mission." 

" They're dead I know it's a big inconvenience for everyone." Molly said in a cold tone.  

" How much lab training have you done." Gace asked her.

" I skinned a dear once." 

" You see now they're just pissing on us without even calling it rain I'm going to Selfridge." 

" No Gace don't". Max yelled running after her grabbing her arm. 

" No this is such bullshit I'm goanna kick he's culprit butt he has no business sticking he's nose in my department."

After that Molly and Jake headed back to the room Molly went to have a smoke but Jake took it from her and thew it out. But this time she just laughed and sat down with him talking as they ate dinner together. They knew they had to get up early the next day Jake went for a shower while Molly sat on the bed. Molly always waited for him when they were in a new place in case, he needed help or fell. But a few minutes later Jake came out in a baggy t-shirt and shorts he lied on the bed next to ware she was sitting. He pulled her down on his chest she wrapped her arms around his waist.       

The next morning the alarm went it was one of those days it feels like you just closed your eyes than it's morning. They were taking the avatars out for the first time today running some tests then headed out to grace's old school. She was the one that tout Navi kids how to speak English. Today was a hard day for because her sister helped Grace teach the kids. The RDA was attacking the kids after they set a bulldozer on fire she died protecting the kids. Moly always blamed the RDA and never the Navi the RDA was hurting the forest the Navi loved. They knew the Navi was going to fight back and shooting children was beyond wrong she hated the RDA.        

" Hey Molly?"

" Yes Jake."

" I know we already talked about the scars, but can you promise me something."

" What is it."

" Never ever hide something like that from me ever again I'm here for you your here for me we don't hide things that's how it's always been."

" I promise."