Extortion (Cut Scene)

Hello again! First things first, I want to explain myself.

As the title suggests, this is a scene that was cut from the recent chapter as I felt it wasn't necessary to include. Furthermore, there are bits here that I feel may have gone against what I established in the story.

However! I had a lot of fun with this segment and wasn't very keen on deleting it, so I decided to show you it after all as a bonus.

That said, this is still something that touches on a very serious topic and is rather...steamy. Not so much to where it is flat-out smut, but enough to get one in the mood, so to speak.

So, I will leave a warning here. Enjoy!

《~》

⚠️!!WARNING!!⚠

This chapter contains sexual material that is not for those under the age of 18! If you are below the age of consent, please leave immediately!

If you are a victim of sexual assault, rape, or molestation, do not read!

Proceed at your own risk.

《~》

"You are the first to ever make me feel this way, (Y/N). I'm not letting you go, so quit fucking with me and fuck me."

She takes his lips again, her actions now far more aggressive and animalistic than before. (Y/N) tries to pull away, but when he did, V bit his lip hard. He screams, his lip leaking red ichor down his chin. V pulls away and immediately laps it up, her tongue trailing along the thin, red line and again claiming his lips.

She moans. "Even your blood tastes so good~!"

She barely pulls away from him and leaves kisses that trailed down to his throat. She licks it, her thick tongue leaving trials of nanite eliminating spit in its wake.

(Y/N) lets out a small gasp, his face flushing a bright crimson.

V smirks. She withdraws her tongue and latches onto his neck with a firm, yet light suck. She was rewarded with another gasp. She giggles and sucks more while he feebly tries to get her off of him. She feels her core swell with pride as her charm was starting to do its trick. She can feel his strength waning as she pleasures him, faithfully giving him exactly what he wants.

With his hands still in her superior grasp, she moves them towards her ass, and smacking onto her robotic cheeks. She coos as her rear tingles pleasantly from the touch and presses harder. Her ass wasn't soft, but the nerves were there, allowing the same effect to apply.

V coos again as she grows excited and moves his hands yet again, making them trail her curves from her hips to her chest. He was still resisting, trying to tug away from her and screwing up her otherwise precise movments. This served to screw him instead when one of his fingers accidentally brush against her core through the fabric of her jacket. She gasps as a pulse of pleasure takes her by surprise before she looks at him with a bite of her lip.

"This seems familiar~" She comments and brings his fingers over the area again, eliciting that feeling within her breast. "Mmph, you say that you don't want this, but you keep- ah... touching me in all the right spots~"

As much as he wanted to refute her, the red in his face and his heavy breathing made it evident: he was enjoying this.

He couldn't help himself. All the touching they were doing, the moaning, it was all so erotic. His emotions mixed together in an amalgamation of ecstacy and disgust, creating a guilty pleasure that weighed down his will like it was an anvil. He curses his weakness for succumbing to this seductress.