Chapter 29

Dylan reached up and gently brushed her hair back. "You got into my bourbon."

Her eyes widened. "Oh no." She vaguely remembered that. Sort of. She didn't remember him coming home though. Ugh. What all had she said to him?

He lifted his brows at her. "Then you passed out on the kitchen floor. That's where we found you when we came in. I brought you to bed, but you wouldn't let me go. So I stayed."

Violet clutched her head. She didn't remember any of it. She vaguely remembered getting out the bourbon. She was such an idiot. "I made a fool out of myself? Lay it on me."

"What's that? The part where I ask you what the hell you were thinking? Or the part where you wouldn't let me leave you alone? Or the part where you were laying in the kitchen floor asking me for my dick in front of my brother?" He crossed his arms over his chest, studying her.

She cringed. How stupid drunk had she been? Dylan had now seen her at her worst, and he was still here. He'd stayed with her all night, taking care of her, and was still doing so this morning. "I'm sorry, Dylan."

He stared at her grimly, then sighed and smiled. "I'm sorry we left you for so long. Why didn't you text us? I had to send my mom to check on you."

"I didn't want to bother you. Why didn't you text me?" She stared at the floor, annoyed with herself for doing what she'd done. He probably thought the worst of her. She thought the worst of herself.

"Because my idiot brother doesn't have your number and neither do I," he said, crossing his muscled arms over his chest.

She looked at him with a frown. She hadn't known that. She also hadn't realized he'd sent Natalia over to check on her. It was sweet that he'd done that. That he'd cared. "What did she say?"

"My mom? That you look like you'd been crying."

She looked away from him, regretting asking. But Dylan stepped even closer and turned her face towards him. She stared at him, looking at his gorgeous blue-green eyes and sighed. She wished she could tell him, but she didn't need to share her problems. He wasn't interested in them. No one was.

He moved closer and placed a hand on either side of her. "Talk, Violet."

"It's not important," she whispered looking down.

He tipped her chin back up, causing tingles to dance across her skin. "It is to you."

Only to her. She needed to distract him. Get his mind off of her problems. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. She heard his sharp intake of breath and he pressed his tongue against her lips, demanding entrance. Violet opened her mouth to him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him. She could feel his bulge pressed right up against her. Had she really asked him for his dick in front of Damien?

"Are you trying to distract me?" he asked against her lips.

"You said you'd corrupt me," she retorted, ignoring his question.

He smiled. "You want me to?"

"Yes." She rubbed herself against him and he breathed out harshly.

He ran his tongue down her neck, then sucked on her collarbone. She wrapped her arms around his neck, sighing at how good he was making her feel, as his lips found hers again. He ran his hand up her bare leg, and pulled her even closer to the edge of the counter, then pushed his hips against her again, rubbing his hard cock against her sex. She moaned and he pulled back from her, sliding her back on the counter. Violet opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"No more until you talk to me," he told her.

She whimpered in protest and sighed. "Do you feel that tingling sensation?"

Dylan stepped closer and ran both hands up her thighs. "That?"

"Yes," she whispered as he slid his hands under her night shirt.

"Yes, I feel it. Every time I touch your skin." He lightly stroked the tops of her thighs, running his fingers inwards towards her sex.

She moaned and spread her legs further apart, wanting him to touch her there with his fingers. Wanting him to feel how wet he'd made her. But he moved away from her sex again, going back down her thighs, and she frowned in annoyance. What were they talking about again? "Why? What are they?"

His fingers moved inward again, leaving a trail of tingles as he ran them along the edge of her panties. "You already know the answer to that," he murmured, learning his forehead against hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "No I don't."

"Yes you do. You have it all figured out in that pretty little head of yours." He brushed his fingers ever so lightly against her sex through her panties.

A bolt of desire shot through her. "How do you know?"

"Because you asked me point blank last night while you were drunk," he said, kissing her neck again.

"Can you refresh my memory?" She desperately wanted him to touch her again.

He stepped back. "No." He turned to leave.

"Dylan!" He wasn't seriously leaving her like this, was he?

He turned back and was right up on her again, her chin in his hand as he stared into her eyes. "If you want more, you need to tell me what made you cry." He let go of her and turned again.

"Why do you care?" she called after him.

"For the same reason you feel the tingles," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. He stared at her for a long moment, then turned and walked out of the room.

Violet sighed in frustration. Why couldn't he just give her what she wanted? Why did he need to be difficult about it? She slipped off the counter and walked into her bedroom and tossed herself down on the bed, laying there for a long moment and letting her mind drift.

What had she said to him last night? She really couldn't remember. She couldn't even remember them talking last night. And she still didn't understand why he wanted to know why she'd been upset. But he'd made it sound like if she figured out one thing, she'd figure out the other.

She sighed and got up off the bed. She needed a shower. And to brush her teeth a few more times. Had she puked? She cringed. In front of Dylan? Now she wanted to die of embarrassment.

She stripped off her night shirt, then headed into the bathroom. She needed a hot shower and to brush her teeth a few dozen times. She was under the water, letting it crash down on her, when she heard her name being called.

Violet looked up to see Dylan, or at least she hoped it was Dylan, walking into the bathroom. Her mouth dropped open as he stopped on the other side of the glass door, looking at her. What was he doing in here? "Did you come to finish the job?"

He smirked at her, his gaze trailing over her naked, wet body. "You know my terms, Violet."

She shot a glare at him and slipped her hand down between her legs. "I'll do it myself then."

He watched her for a moment, then opened the door and grabbed her hand. He pulled it up and put her finger in his mouth, sucking on it for a moment and arousing her even more. "Mm you taste better than I thought you would."

His words sent even more desire through her as she stared at him, shocked by his actions.

He didn't let go though and his other hand came up and around her neck and he leaned in closer. "You will not get yourself off unless I tell you to. Your orgasms belong to me, Vi. Every last one of them. They're mine. Just like you." His grip on her loosened and he pressed his thumb against a spot on her neck, causing more desire to course through her. "Breakfast is ready."

He let go of her and shut the shower door, then walked out of the bathroom, leaving her standing there with her mouth hanging open. What had just happened?