4 - Drawings

W A R N I N G: SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER. also super short, but that should be excpected at this point.

"Holy shit..." Mr. Lester whispered under his breath as the watched the student run out, dropping the arm that was holding Dan's waist
He walked back to his desk and sat down again, holding his head in his hands as he thought.

"This explains everything," Phil mumbled. The staring, never paying attention in class-- it all made sense! "God, I'm such a fucking idiot..." he finished his thought out loud.

Finally looking up from his desk, Phil scanned the classroom quickly, stopping suddenly when he saw an all too familiar sketchbook.

"Dan must have forgotten it in his rush..." he thought, looking at it from his chair. "I really shouldn't..." he reminded himself, but stood up nonetheless.

"I am literally the worst person ever" the hissed to himself before opening the book.

"Jesus..." he said in awe as he flipped through the pages. He was in every single drawing. In one he was under a cherry blossom tree, smiling brightly, another, by a lake, face full of concentration as he looked into the water. At the front of the class, at his computer; god, they were all so detailed and beautiful.

Phil smiled to himself as he looked at a certain drawing. It was of him and the student, looking at each other with their noses touching, himself tilting the boys head up with one of his hands while the other stood at Dan's waist. His smile quickly faded as he cursed at himself again.

" You are such a fucking idiot. He is your student. You do not like him." he grumbled to himself

"Even if you did, that is illegal. You would be fired if anyone found out." he smacked himself in the forehead and sat down in the students chair. Looking up from his hands again, he came to a realisation.

"What am I going to do with myself" he thought,

"I think I like my student back."