1 = Travel 🛩️🌏

KATIES POV:

We have just started the new season, I'm just so excited. Me and Cait have been dating now for just under 2 years. It has been amazing we went through some rough bumps at the start which complicated things, but now were absolutely perfect.

*flashback to the first world cup game*

It's the first game of the world cup. I haven't really spoke to Caitlin yet, because we both go into game face before a game especially the start of a world cup game. She texted me this morning, good luck x and I wished her good luck as well. The game was a violent one leaving me with a broken finger, and a loss but still a good game. I was completely oblivious to the problem between Caitlin and Ruesha. I talked to Ruesha in the changing room, "Ruesha! What the hell?" She just shrugged her shoulder. "I thought we were fine." She responded, "Maybe on your terms." And walked away. I texted Cait as soon as possible worrying that Ruesha made her doubt or hurt her.

Katie                                                                                                          Caitlin

Can I come over x?

Sure. I'm room 154, I will kick Lanni out. X

I ordered the first cab I could find and rushed over. As I reached the hotel, I went towards the elevator and as I got to it Sam was stood in there. "I can guess where you are going." I just giggled as me and Cait haven't told anyone about us properly yet. "I saw what happened with her and Ruesha. She is fine don't worry." I breathed out a breath of air, that I didn't realise I was holding. "Thanks, I don't know why she would do that." As I finished my sentence the doors opened, and I said a quick bye and walked over to her room.

I knocked on the door and as I it opened Macca answered, looking like she was walking out. "Hey there Katie, sorry about the loss you guys played great." "Yeah, thanks prop to you lot though." "Thanks anyway I am going to go find Emily. Byeee." "Bye". As soon as I walked in and saw Cait, I gave her the biggest hug ever. "I'm okay" that was all I needed to know she was safe and healthy. "Sorry, this is all my fault. What did she say? Did she hurt you? Are you sure your, okay?" Listing every question I could think of. "Slow down. I'm fine. She couldn't do anything because O'Sullivan got in the way." Thank the lord for that woman. "Are you sure?" "Yes. I have been getting some pretty nasty comments on my social media, but I just ignored them." I just feel so bad for her, none of this would have happened if it weren't for me. We sat on Caitlins bed for another 10 minutes just hugging.

*end of flashback*

We have 2 days before our first match of the season, our season starts quite early due to finishing in top 3. Cait has only gotten back early hours in the morning, I trued to wait up for her but ended up failing and ended up falling to sleep at like 11pm. Its now 9am and Caitlin is laid in bed beside me, her hand draped over my wait holding me so tight so I could never escape. I turn around to look at her face, but as I move, she moves around a bit before settling back on my chest. I watch her face movements as she sleeps. This poor girl never has any breaks longer than a couple weeks and keeps on going, smiling the whole way. This has been her life since she was 16 years old. Jonas also starts her every game playing almost all minutes.

3 hours later. I snuck out of bed to make some breakfast or lunch now. I am making Cait's favourite just so she is a little happier, although her jet lag will be loud and proud. As I am finishing the scrambled eggs, she comes down the stairs with a blanket laid over her shoulders, my hoodie and her fish shorts. Rubbing her eyes and yawning like crazy. "Morning sunshine? How did u sleep?" "Good" she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my bag with her eyes shut. "How about you eat your breakfast and then we can lounge all day on the sofa and watch some Disney films?" I feel her nod her head.