-Chapter 1-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

-I don't even understand how I found myself in this situation,just a minute ago I was having one of the worst experiences or I hope nightmares and then in a click I was...in a room I never saw before...

5 HOURS BEFORE

-Jumping from building to building as I felt the adrenaline rush in my body,looking through the city of New York it was quite the view,it was night so if I used my powers they wouldn't be noticed much,I Loved it! As I was focusing on the beauty of my powers,I heard a large explosion making me stop on track. I go over to the edge of one of the buildings looking down at the scene folding in front of me.

"You people are in my CONTROL!?!" A big large scary looking monster says in a psychotic laugh,making my body shiver,I kept looking down as he haunted the poor souls of the people. This could be my chance,my chance to be good- I said to myself,I got down off the building making a "sick" entrance in front of the monster.

"Okey now ugly asshole,time to go" I say looking at the monster thingy? He lets out a big laugh replying "and what May you be,Snow white??" I rolled my eyes as he made a comment to my hair,well in my opinion my hair were quite sick and were quite useful for the "hid" of my identity.He the produces to use his so called powers and hit a civilian but I knew I had to act fast,I jumped in front of the civilian creating a ice shield in front of us blocking the so called enemy.

"ohhh ice powers..i see" he says as he smirks,i help some of the civilians to leave the turn to the monster,we both have a kinda one and other fight until i bring the big guns and decide to freeze him then in that second...The Avengers show up,they all surrendered the monster and maybe me,Tony stark..we'll Iron Man in this situation walks closer holding his hand out in front of me as he was ready to shoot me. "who you may be,Snowball" i furrowed my eyebrows,Snowball?? Tf.. I stare at them all as they seem ready to attack me probably seeing me as a threat.

"Wait wait! I'm a good person really I'm not with him you misunderstood me I swear" waving my hands in front of me hoping they will understand.
"How old are you,kid" Hawkeye says as he slowly lowers his arrow...i paused slightly.. "Um..gotta go." And with that I leave fast.

"Jarvis put a tracker on her".

-I still didn't go home,not knowing how much I would wish to be there right now, I stayed on top of a building heeling happiness rushing in my veins as today was the first day I had done a heroic work and was SOOO Happy because of it.I stayed for a bit then decided to go home,I switched my appearance Turing back to normal. I walked the streets of Brooklyn walking home,as I arrive at the front door I noticed something...off. The front door was opened..oh dear god please don't be.If my parents knew I was out especially at night I would be fucked,i walked in fast running to my bedroom..

But the scene that I saw the moment I was close to the bedroom door would change my life forever... My parents gutted to the floor as some weird person was hovering over them..my eyes widen,the person or to say thing? Had noticed me he looked over his shoulder smirking evilly.. "Won't you look at that..." my heart dropped,Gulps.

I felt the anger,sadness...guilt...I should have came home way earlier,maybe I could've stopped this,before I could react or to say use my powers against him,he putted a spell or something on me,making me pass out on the spot.

3ND POV (how do you call it I forgot...)

"Finally I got her,Master will be proud" The person says in a evil smirk walking over to the poor girls body,as he reached to grab her he gets stopped as arrow hits his arm.

"Not so quickly."