Ch.9

—1——2———3————4—————5——————6———————7————————8————————,
"Oh this? It's nothing" he laughed.

"Let me help you." I went to go get the first aid kit but he stopped me, he put his hand on my chin gently.

He smirked, "you've changed" he eyed me up and down.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked while pulling away, looking for it.

I felt him eyeing me from behind, which made my body have chills. "Good." He came up behind me playing with my hair.

"Five. What are you doing?" I asked confused.

I went to turn to face him but he stopped me, "Five." I whispered. He lifted my skirt up gently rubbing his hand up my thigh, I felt my breath being held back,  he smirked again before putting his lips gently on my neck, and then pulled away.

I groaned with annoyance; "Okay tease...  sit." I ordered. He had a shitty grin on his face, before sitting, I placed the first aid kit down and opened it up and started helping his arm.

"What was the future like? I know you said it was shitty..." I mumbled. I cleaned his arm making him grunt. "It was like hell was described." He mentioned. I looked at him, and then continued to focus.

"Who was that guy?" He changed subject while asking sternly.

I was taken back by his sudden change of mood and topic, "I'm not telling until you tell me, why you're back and how?" I asked.
"Do you not want me back?" Five scoffed by my question.

"Five. How do you expect me to react? When someone you care for someone you lo-" I paused for a minute, "someone that's close to you has been gone for so long!" I yelled.

He looked at me while,  I stood up, "So what you just move on?! To someone better or that you think is better?!" He yelled getting in my face.

"YES!" I yelled. He stared at me in my eyes, I could tell he was hurt. "You think he's better." He questioned me, his look made me scared it was a look I didn't like. A look of murder.

"No..." I mumbled. "He wasn't. He wasn't like you." I said whispering.

He calmed down a little sitting back down, he let me continue. "Five you don't realize how long I've looked for you... it's hard when your entire family has gave up..." "so you decided to give up on me."he paused.

"No i didn't" I yelled back. He looked at me running a hand through his hair, it felt like the room got awkward. "I see how protective Diego is of you." I looked away from him.

"He has been ever since you left." I said I finished cleaning his cut, and wrapped it.

He looked at me, I couldn't tell what he was thinking he was very hard to read sometimes.

I still got butterflies like I used to before whenever he touched me. But maybe Diego was right this wasn't the Five I once knew.

Five slowly put his hand on my thigh again,
"I came here. Because I trust you. I came here because there's something you all need to know." He said I looked at him confused.

"What do we need to know?" "When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, you know what I found?" He asked I looked at him, listening.

He gripped my thigh tighter, "nothing."

—1——2———3————4—————5——————6———————7————————8————————