Chapter 4

Izuku was very shocked. First of all, he’s not in trouble. Second, he got a new power as a reward, albeit it might get concerning later on knowing the description that System gave for it. Now Eraserhead, Aizawa-san, was letting him use his laptop to look at the flash drive his new power had given him. He followed Aizawa-san to his home office, and stopped in front of his desk. He watched as he opened his computer and typed something, before holding his hand out. It took an embarrassing amount of time for Izuku to remember he was holding the flash drive and handed it to him. He was excited and nervous to see what was on it. He moved to the other side of the desk, standing beside Aizawa-san as the man opened the files.

His eyes widened at what they both saw, he was sure Aizawa-san was shocked too. 

On the screen were multiple files with pictures of him, along with pages of notes and messages. It seems his quirk has just given them evidence he was being stalked. He got the creeps at some of these, detailing his physique, what needed improvement, and what was considered tolerable. He moved his hand, moving the pointer and clicking on one of the files full of notes.

Target: Izuku Midoriya                                                                                                                        Quirk: System                                                                                                                                      About Quirk:  System is a task oriented quirk, seeming to appear as a blue screen in front of the users face. This also appears to happen at random. The task varies, from what we have gathered, it could be helping someone cross the street to getting someone fired. We have witnessed as he has completed these tasks, getting rewards that vary from notebooks, to hero merch, to envelopes with notes inside. It is unknown what is inside, but we have witnessed the family go to the police quite a few times, so we conclude it must be something valuable, most likely information. Failure to complete a task results in a punishment, so far it has been getting shocked by electricity. We do not know the voltage, nor do we know if this leaves any marks. Part of System takes the form of a sentient snake (Milk Snake, burntish-orange with tan lines in black) and stays on the target.                                                              Age: 6          Birthday:   July 15                                                                                                  Family: Inko Midoriya (mother)     Hisashi Midoriya (father, USA)      Parents are divorced

(Insert picture of Izuku at school)

(Insert picture of Izuku in his room)

Notes:    The target seems to be incredibly smart for his age. Single mother, works as a lawyer, does most of her work from her office at her apartment. They live in apartment xx on xxxxx street.

Izuku felt like he couldn’t breathe. They knew where he lived, oh god. What about his mother, she was in danger. Oh my god they were being targeted by someone. As Izuku's thoughts spiraled, his breathing increased until he was gasping for air, trapped in his mind he couldn’t pay attention to his surroundings. 

He felt a hand shaking his shoulder, he looked at it. Slowly he looked up, squinting. He saw the slightly blurry face of Aizawa-san, the man's mouth was moving but he couldn’t make out what the man was saying. He shook his head, moving his hands to cover his ears in a futile attempt to listen. His fingers felt numb. He distantly noticed as Aizawa-san took one of his hands and placed it on his chest. Izuku could feel the mans heartbeat, a steady rhythm. He felt him take deep breaths, and Izuku tried to copy him. His gasping breath slowly started to slow, and he placed his other hand over his own heart, beating frantically. He noticed a ringing in his ears, it was getting quieter as he could hear Aizawa-san distantly. He was saying something, Izuku thinks the man is coaching him, getting him to breathe and calm down. He took a few more deep breaths, calming down more. His heart felt steadier, and he could finally hear again. His breathing was still sharp, but it was also acceptable.