Chapter 6

Izuku was anxiously fiddling with his hands on his lap while listening to Nezu. This was nerve wracking, and terrifying. As Nezu spoke about where they should stay, he looked up at him, curious about where it would be. Yet, he wasn’t quite expecting what he was going to say next….

 “Ms. Midoriya, in light of this situation, I believe the first, and best, course of action is to have you and Midoriya stay at U.A.. We have dorms for students who live too far away to attend after their acceptance, as well as dorms for teachers if they so choose to stay. We have the security needed to ensure yours and Midoriya's safety, along with the means to provide for your needs with little to be desired as one of the wealthiest institutes in education. As well as Pro Heroes being around campus as an extra precaution.” 

Aizawa-san seemed to agree, while Izuku's eyes went wide and he looked to his mother. She looked equally as shocked, but seemed to get a grasp so she could answer. Izuku blinked twice, deciding today was a dream and pinching his arm. He winced, then registered that he had not, in fact, woken up and then decided to focus back to the present again. He didn’t notice Aizawa and Nezus amused glances at his actions.

Inko was shocked by the offer to stay at U.A., but secretly very relieved. She knew that U.A. had the best protection and security, as well as having Pro Heroes here 24/7. She composed herself, masking her shock as she slowly came to terms that this was indeed happening.

Clearing her throat, she got Nezu’s attention so she could ask some things pertaining to her work and her son's education. “While I would gladly accept this offer, I do have to question how I would continue my job, as well as my son's education. He just started middle school, and I am a lawyer. I may need to leave and meet clients, and Izuku needs to find a way to continue his education so he may graduate.” Her voice was professional, but it conveyed that she would do anything for her son, no matter her job. She looked at Nezu for his answer.

“Ms. Midoriya, you may leave to meet a client as long as one Hero is with you. As for Midoriya's education, may I see where he is? Students tend to learn at different rates, and while he is here he will be a ward of U.A. with you as well.” Nezu moved to grab his tea as he spoke, there was a gleam in his eye as he asked. 

Inko nodded her ascent.

“Very well, Midoriya would you mind coming to my office tomorrow morning to take a test so I may compile a course suited to your current level of education.” Nedzu asked. 

“No sir, I don’t mind.” Midoriya's reply was shaky, clearly nervous and overwhelmed. 

Nezu actually likes teaching, as he had been a teacher before becoming the Principal. Though he holds a grudge against humanity for the way they act, especially those who had a part in his earlier years of torment, he enjoys knowledge and those who are intelligent enough to understand some of the complexities of this world and the flaws of society. 

As he could tell so far, Midoriya seemed to be an intelligent child, and his quirk was quite interesting as well. There weren't that many sentient quirks after all, yet they weren’t quite sought out as most of their users didn’t know how to use them, nor could they fully control them. As it was, Midoriyas quirk was quite rare, and his sense of control over it was as well. 

It was no surprise villains were after him. With his quirk, plus his intelligence, if he turned to the villains side it would spell trouble for the heroes. As it was, they were fortunate that his quirk has lifted him the flash-drive which brought them here. 

“Well then, I shall compile a test for Midoriya To take tomorrow morning. Whilst I take care of things here, Aizawa, why don't you show them to the dorms they shall stay in for the foreseeable future.” Nezu gestured for them to proceed to leave, seeing fit to end the discussion now and get them settled.

Aizawa nodded in acknowledgment to Nezu, leading the Midoriya's out of the office. As they walked silently through the halls, he let his mind wander to whoever could have been following the kid for so long. It was clearly because of his quirk, as they had went through great pains to get everything they could about it inside the reports. That also begs the question, how did they know aboit his quirk so early on, as they had seen reports dated back to when the kid was 4. 

Sighing, he moved his hair from his face and turned his face slightly towards Ms.Midoriya he started telling her what dorms they would be in, and the heroes that occupied it with them as well.

“You'll be in dorm building G, used by teachers here. The heroes that reside their full time are Pro Hero Present Mic, and Pro Heroes Flora and Fauna. They can properly introduce Themselves when you meet. Your rooms will be right across from each other, and the dorm has a fully stocked kitchen, communal bathroom one for each gender, and a living room.” 

Ms.Midoriya nodded along, and they arrived at his car to grab their bags. He grabbed Ms.Midoriya's, and Midoriya grabbed his. They walked outside and went behind the school building towards the buildings in the back.

All For One was calming down now. He could work with this, he just needed someone to infiltrate U.A. when Midoriya turns 15. Someone loyal, and he had the perfect candidate. 

Yes, the Ayoyamas were looking for a quirk for their poor quirkless son. He'll do nicely, he just needs a few lessons to be the perfect spy…