Sick!Wukong x Reader

He was sick... forced his mouth shut, wanting to avoid drinking the medication. "I can't believe this..." You mumble to yourself, you asked yourself, how did you end up in this situation? He just told you he was sick and had stomach problems, but you were still so worried for him! Anyways, speaking of worried...

"WUKONG, JUST DRINK IT, YOU SHIT" You yell as you try to force feed the medication to Wukong. "NO, IT TASTES SO BADD!!" Wukong whines loudly, trying hard to push you away. You pouted, man, this man is genuinely the most stubborn person you've ever known! You sighed and grab his chin, trying to shove the spoon into his mouth. "STOP, NOO—" Suddenly, Wukong threw up on your shoe, oh my goodness.

"EWW, WHAT THE HELL, WUKONG?!" Your expression grew tired and angry, pushing him away as a sly smirk appeared on his face. "WUKONG!" You yell before grabbing a slipper, "OH SHIT—" And with that, Wukong immediately got up from his bed and you chased him throughout the entire house until he grew tired because of his sickness. "CAUGHT YOU!" You yell loudly and raise the slipper that was in your hand.

Timeskip, Wukong was sitting on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard as he was being fed with pancakes. "Don't you dare do that again, cariño" You smile and kept feeding him the pancakes. "Tasty, right?" You asked softly as if you were talking to a child. "No. There's no syrup." Wukong frowned, his body falling limp against the headboard as he was being fed- More like force fed- by Y/N.

"Too bad!" You giggle softly and kissed his forehead, which caused a small smile to appear on his face and chuckled a bit. You sighed and stroke his hair once you were done feeding him the pancakes. "Anyways, I gtg! MK told me he needs help fighting a demo—" "Wukong, you have to stop fighting impulsively.." Y/N spoke quietly, leaning closer to him with a worried expression on your face. "I can't! I'm a hero and MK'S mentor, duh" Wukong huffed, you couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He was still so funny even in serious situations..

"But I'm actually serious, you have to stop and take a rest for a while" You spoke, sighing faintly as you grab a wet towel, folding it into a small rectangle and placed it on his forehead. "I can't, MK needs help, the city, sometimes, needs help.. Everybody needs help!" Wukong exclaimed, "You make it sound like a disease, Wukong. Look, it's helpful to take a break for once and a while!" You smile softly. "You always say that to MK" Wukong pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who told you that?" You ask quickly, sweating a bit as your expression turns a bit more sheepish. Wukong deadpanned, it was clearly obvious the kid told him, but you just wanted to hear him say it out loud. "Really? It was the kid—" He was cut off by a loud cough and a soft rumble in his stomach. You frown and grab a bottle of water, handing it to him for him to clear his throat a bit. "But still, you have to stop. You're stressing yourself out, it's unhealthy" you spoke, your expression was genuine and sincere.

"My goodness, Y/N. You worry too much!" Wukong huffed, furrowing his eyebrows and narrowing his eyes. "You have to take a break as well!" He spoke while you just stayed quiet. "You care and you're too nice to others! They can easily manipulate you, yknow?" Wukong pouted his bottom lip, making you smile a bit. "Right, but don't you dare change the subject!" You lunge towards him, causing him to gasp and yelp as you tickle him, making him cackle loudly, "S-STOP!!" He yelled out while laughing, kicking his legs around like a little child.

And that's when he woke up, he sat up and rubs his head, feeling dizzy as he looked at the other side of the bed. "Y/N
.." Wukong smiles, looking delusional as he saw a figure like yours. He wraps his arms around you and hums softly, "I thought you died on me, sweetheart~" Wukong whispered to you, you stay quiet, rubbing his back.. What Wukong didn't know was that he was becoming more delusional and depressed after your death, he made himself an alcoholic and has taken drugs, and with the use of those drugs, it made him hallucinate that you were there with him, alive.

| 《 5 / 15 / 24 》 |

Requested by : @AlysciaMorales