CHAPTER 4

Taehyung

"Taehyung...this is a great opportunity for us...there's been alot of request...a lot of speculations and now that you've paved the way...why not just take it....besides jungkook already agreed"....

Yoongi hyung had said after i tried to decline the offer and....I was expecting a scold from him but that never came...instead he proposed a deal to me,a deal I never expected....

I was shocked to my bone to hear that Jeon Jungkook agreed to the offer the two company provided....I wanted to decline cause there's no way I want to put him in a tight spot....but hearing he has agreed already....I felt loose for words....

Honestly I had nothing to make out of it....jungkook is straight...why would he be interested in a boy love drama....not just that....his style of drama or movie feature less romance and am sure he's aware alot was going to happen...seeing that my company would be directing it....yoongi hyung would never present a romance drama with no kiss nor hot romance scenes....so why on earth would he agree to it....

I tried reasoning my boss out....told him not to force the ravenette..cause it not his style...but he said and I quote....

"Tae....jungkook is an actor...an actor should be able to act what ever role presented...besides....it business....fans have been wanting you both to stare in a bl series as Couples ever since...and then the kiss scandal pop up and it infuriated their want....you have no idea how much of a sale we're going to make...bl is the deal this days and you should know that kook would do anything to make Namjoon's company grow,not something he doesn't want to though"....

That actually was a reasonable explanations to why jungkook would agree to it....I couldn't argue more....we are actors....we get paid to be in a role the company want us to be...though they don't force us...we get to choose if we are interested or not and if I should decline the present offer,my hyung wouldn't mind but there's no way am letting my personal feelings ruin this opportunity for us..I mean...jungkook as a professional artist already agreed to it...so why won't I?....it a big and profitable project for all of us....so I signed the paper.....

My hands were sweaty and I really couldn't keep calm...as we wait for jungkook to join us at yoongi hyung office....I haven't seen jungkook after the event which was 5 days ago and I didn't call nor text him...he didn't text me either....I was damn nervous...unsure how to act,unsure what to say....

'Jungkook should be here anytime soon"....Namjoon hyung said and I could only nod my head..

Normally,I was the chatty type...I never stop talking...most especially in front of my brother in law....Namjoon hyung...kim Soekjin's husband....but today...I was more focus on my nerves and I think both he and yoongi hyung noticed....cause yoongi hyung asked if I was okay....I told him I was...ofcourse he didn't believe but he let it slid....

Not long after that...there was a knock...and then the door slide open...revealing the source of my wrecked nerve....

Jungkook as usual was stunning as ever...he was putting on a black Adidas short which stopped before his knee,revealing his long pale legs....a white long sleeve tee...sitting lowly around his body and a white bacca bucci shoe....his hair was parked in a pony...revealing his dashy forehead, his cute bambi eyes, the piercing around his eyebrows and the one around his bunny shaped lips,he's 179cm tall....we are of the same height....

he looks dangerously soft in a white and black outfit..with little to no makeup.....jungkook just never fail to take my breath away...God...he was making it hard to not fall deeply in love with him again and again...

His deep brown iris was staring deeply Into mine as soon as he stepped in....he mouthed an "hi" which I nodded to....then look away....I just couldn't help it....he was making me hot all over...