Escaping Loves Turmoil

Heather's Pov:

I wake up to a ringing phone, coming from the desk beside me. I reach over to grab the phone, and quickly accept the call.

"Hello?" I say in a tired tone.

"Oh hey Heath!" Lindsay says on the other side of the phone.

"Why are you calling me at 7 in the morning, especially when it's a weekend" I say grumbling.

"Oh well me, Court and Bridge are outside and we are worried about you. Courtney says that she didn't think you were telling the trut- Ow! What was that for!" Lindsay whines.

"Okay I'll be ready in 10" I say walking into the bathroom.

"Sounds good. See you soon Heath!" She says while hanging up.

I change into my infamous maroon sleeveless top, and my camo green cargo shorts. I tie my hair in a low ponytail and grab my sunglasses, phone, keys, and purse before I walk out of my room. I head towards the elevator and click the button reading "main floor" and get in. I'm in the lobby now and I start walking towards the exit of the apartment. I see Bridgette's black SUV and I quickly walk toward it, listening to the clicking of my high heels on the concrete floor. I climb into the back of the SUV and get a welcome from all of the girls sitting inside.

"Hey Heath!" Lindsay says.

"Hey Lindsay" I say yawning.

"Hey girl" Leshawna says from the back of the car.

"Oh hey Leshawna I never knew you were here" I say giving her a hug while sitting down beside her and the goth girl that's staring blankly out the window. "Hey Gwen how are you two?"

"I'm doing fabulous like always" Leshawna says giving me a hug in return.

"Eh the usual. Just glad I don't have to deal with the two psychos for a day" Gwen says, sounding like she's in a decent mood.

"I feel you" I say shuddering at the thought of hanging out with Sierra and Cody for a day or two. "Where are we going?"

"Gonna go get some breakfast, then we'll probably go shopping and maybe end the night off with dinner at my place while watching the classic 'Mean Girls" Leshawna replies.

"Sounds good to me" I respond. "Mean girls tops everything"

"I'm with you on that girl" Leshawna says, giving me a high five.

"Are we ready?" Bridgette asks.

"Yep! Let's get the show on the road" Lindsay chirps.

"That's the spirit!" Bridgette shouts back from the driver's seat.

She starts the car and we're moving. We spent the 34 minute drive to the restaurant mainly talking about our lives and stuff like that.

"And we're here" Bridgette says with a big smile on her face.

Oh shit. It's the same restaurant I went to with Alejandro on our date night. The spot where I sobbed my eyes out because of issues with my parents. The spot where I acted all lovey dovey and not mean and harsh. Why does everything have to be about that hot, annoying, spanish dude. Let me catch a break!

"You good girl?" Leshawna says placing her hand on my back.

"Yeah, sorry just daydreaming" I respond. "Let's go".

We arrive in the resturaunt entrance and I see the exact staff that tried slipping that note to Alejandro that day. Keep it together, Heather. Punching her in the face won't get you anywhere besides prison. Although going to court could be quite fun since my bestfriend is practically a lawyer.