Vampires vs. Demons Season 3 Episode 8: The Veil of Destruction

Houston, Texas
10:45 AM

Marcus wakes up and gets out the bed and immediately does his pushups. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He went downstairs and saw the rest of the boys chilling.

Marcus:" Mornin yall."

Hakeem, Andre, And Jordan:" Morning."

Andre:" Now that everyones awake. We need to talk strategy."

Hakeem:" Strategy of what Dre? We suppose to lay low."

Andre:" Yeahh but remember what happened here in Houston! They gonna come lookin for us."

Jordan:" No need. Victoria erase their minds."

Andre:" Then let's talk about Gabriel. He's not done with us. We need to be prepared. Any ideas what to do since we're laying low?"

Marcus:" I got one. We're headed to Las Vegas."

Jordan:" Vegas? I don't think we need to party Marcus."

Marcus:" It's not a party. It's the answer to my parents disappearance and possibly the answer to this sword."

Hakeem:" Somebody needs to stay here while you're away."

Andre:" I will. I'm the most powerful sorcerer after all."

Hakeem:" Great point."

Marcus:" We're leaving. Now."

Marcus opens up a soul portal. As soon as they stepped through, Marcus falls to one knee. Jordan catches him.

Jordan:" Whoaa, Mark you okay?"

Marcus:" Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Just...clumsy."

Las Vegas, Nevada.

Hakeem:" What we lookin for Marcus?"

Marcus:" A hotel name The Oracle Resort."

Jordan:" The Oracle Resort? Definitely sounds like there's a problem."

Hakeem:" Are you sure this is where your parents disappeared?"

Marcus:" It's a start."

Meanwhile, In Romania

The Prime Minister partied on with comrades as they watched the destruction of Romania fall and burn.

The Prime Minister:" The Creatures are deaddddd!!!!"

Comrades:" YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾"

They were drinking with their friends and random girls. The lights began to flicker. After a couple of seconds, the lights went out. Dracula hid in the shadows and uses his vampire speed to kill everyone in the room as the girls were screaming.

The Prime Minister:" *screams*"

He immediately goes for the shotgun. Dracula clawed it in half and grabbed his throat.

The Prime Minister:" W-What are youu?"

Dracula:" You should know who I am. You started a war with the creatures. Kill my homeland. You will die!"

The Prime Minister:" *laughs* I know you. Vlad the impaler. Lord Dracula. Creatures deserve to die-"

Dracula threw him against the wall.

Prime Minister:" W-What you gonna do...kill me?"

Dracula smirked.

A pentagram symbol appeared underneath The Prime Minister's feet. The undead hands of souls began to grab him as Lucifer emerges from the ground.