Chapter 10: Blood Deal

Charlie opened the door excitedly saying that the sins and the overlords were here, and she wanted to tell them earlier since they had been there for an hour, but she wanted them to cool down and no longer be angry, she looked at her dad to see he was okay and no longer made or scared are okay and hugged him saying she was glad he was okay, he hugged her back, she stopped hugging and hugged Alastor saying she was glad they are still okay with each other, She then asked what they were doing with Lucifersaying that Alastor was telling him everything in Earth. Charlie smiled before saying okay and leaving.

Lucifer gathered all the things and put them away before walking downstairs with Alastor. Lucifer asked Alastor why he was standing so close to him. Alastor replied that he wanted to be there for his majesty as he gets nervous with too many people watching him. Lucifer was startled because no one knew or noticed this previously. He responded to Alastor, "I am fine, but thank you. Alastor replied, "If you say so, Your Majesty," before turning to reveal a fabled beast formed by black magic. 

Two more people with white hair and one wearing a scary mask with green markings also met their king. Lucifer grinned, and Beelzebub hugged him, telling him how much she missed him. Asmodeus then said hello and noted that the others were dealing with bothersome complaints from those who proposed banding together to exterminate all humans. They all glanced at Alastor, with him gaining more attention due to his proximity to the king, the ease with which he conversed with the monarch, and the fact that he made their ruler smile, even if it was an annoyed smile.

Beelzebub: "Who is he, your majesty"

Alastor: "Name Alastor it is lovely to meet all of you"

Lucifer: "Yeah he is Alastor"

Beelzebub: "Are you an average human being or a hunter like the other humans"

Asmodeus, with his blue eyes gazing at Alastor: "Yes, and more will you injure our king"

Alastor: "Yes I am a hunter, no I will not harm Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Okay, let's go on; you already talked with the humans and I have something I would like to discuss"

They nodded before following to the room with the king to discuss the corpses and the markings. Seeing that Lucifer would be busy, he walked to his team to call the Vees. Charlie saw they were leaving, confused about what was going on, with Vaggie telling her they probably wanted a moment to talk alone about the whole idea of humans being friends with us vampires. Charlie agreed with her. They headed to her room to think of more ideas for the hotel and trust exercises since she had talked with Camila and she would be joining her with this idea. 

 Alastor and his team were in Rosie's room using the radio to contact the Vees when they heard, "Alastor, hah need my help already?" Alastor said no, he just wanted to know what was going on with the church. "Mmh, shouldn't you already know?" Alastor said the frequency is not great where they are for the church. "Oh, okay, fine. The church is thinking of making all the teams show up in three months. Everyone will be there to celebrate and for a surprise." Before they could ask what the surprise was, something happened, and that was it. It was as if their radio was destroyed or something cut off the signal.

Angel Dust laid back, "Okay, now what?" Husk also wondered, as did Rosie. She proposed that they should go check the church. However, Nifty said no, she wanted to stay with Mister Bad Boy. Alastor was also against it. After all, he did not want to go back yet. He had spent almost three months trying to convince Lucifer that he was on his side and was not going to blow it away. 

Furthermore, they could face consequences from the church for showing up. Alastor was suspicious that whatever was in that vial he almost drank was not quite safe. He wondered if he should tell them, but in the end, he informed them about the mission he got from the church and the vial. Hearing this, the team was left more confused about why the church would do this what their intentions were, more what might happen if they had consumed the vial.