Chapter 24: Deserving

Katsuki jumped onto the bed, his towel taunt around his waist as he laid on his chest. The door clicked closed quietly behind him, the sound loud in comparison to the late hour. The blonde let out a low groan as Hitoshi climbed over him, muscles relaxing under the other's presence as a hot breath fanned up his back.

Hitoshi made his movements slow, kissing just above the towel, along the blonde's spine, then to a shoulder blade, and slowly grazing his lips up to the juncture of shoulder and neck. The alpha dropped his hips slightly, just enough to let his cock rock along the crack of Katsuki's ass- towel pushing up at the movement.

Katsuki's fingers dug into the sheets, arms crossed to rest his head on as the other sucked on his neck, sharp fangs nicking the skin gently between each kiss. It wasn't something that the blonde ever thought he would be into, the idea of alpha fangs on him never crossing his mind before- until now that is. He had always seen himself as a top, the one to control the shots; but here he was, absolutely enjoying the living hell that Hitoshi was doing to him.

It seemed that the other alpha had always been able to get a rise out of him in some way or another. Though, this was a bit different than how annoying the insomniac had been at UA. Katsuki couldn't put a finger on when things had shifted, when the other was able to do these things to him without setting off the blonde's hackles. It was incredible how Hitoshi could easily make his stomach swoop, send goosebumps to litter across his skin, and pull a desire so deep inside him that Katsuki was desperate to be close to the other. It was a weird development for the blonde, but in moments like this, he really couldn't give a shit.

The way Hitoshi touched him- fingers slowly drifting up his spine; gentle and light- had the blonde becoming a puddle. Each brush of the alpha's lips were a careless tease that released the strain in his muscles, undoing all the tightness that he had been carrying since the raid. Every deep roll of hips serenaded that yearning so deep within Katsuki that he couldn't ignore the call.

"Alpha~" Katsuki gasped, his hips lifting himself enough to press back into the cock that had been sending tingles through his body. The head just barely grazed enough for him to feel it against his ass.

"What is it, Kats?" Hitoshi hummed, face buried in his neck. The alpha had a deep rumble forming in his chest, coaxing the one below him to speak. His lips found Katsuki's ear, fangs nibbling his lobe and pulling on it gently.

Katsuki tried, his tongue heavy in his mouth. "Stop teasing." He rasped, a gasp interrupting his demand when the insomniac bit a little harder than needed. The blonde tried to lift himself up more, tried to gain some kind of control before he completely lost the ability altogether.

But Hitoshi wasn't having that. He was so close to getting the other to fully let go for him, to hand over his body and mind. Hitoshi wasn't going to let the blonde back out of this now, not with how hard they both were and how their scents intertwined around them. That delicious smell of ginger that beckoned the alpha to taste it, the spice dressed with sugar as the alpha below him became more aroused.

Hitoshi rolled his cock on more time- allowing the blonde to feel him, give him a better taste of what he could have. The alpha smiled at the moan the blonde made as he dropped back onto the bed, his arms useless. The dark haired alpha couldn't possibly keep his lover on edge too much longer- that would just be cruel when he had been so good the entire time, so pliant to Hitoshi's wishes.

And honestly, he himself wouldn't be able to keep this going for the hours his alpha wanted to. Katsuki wasn't the most patient person in the room now, and for once Hitoshi was able to sympathize with the blonde's innate need for immediate gratification.