5

Camilla groaned as she tapped herself on the head with the hair brush. She was running a few minutes behind and the last thing she wanted was to be late. She was attempting a slick back bun, but the curly hair gods were not on her side this morning. there was slight knock at the door before Paige peeked her head in.
"Hey I have to leave in the next five minutes, if you're not ready I'll just have them send you a car," she whispered almost.
"I'm ready just give me one second," she said as she focused really hard, wrapping the elastic around a few times before touching up her baby hairs.
"Ready," she spoke as she followed the blonde girl out of the hotel room. The Storm was currently on a back to back away trip at Chicago and That meant Camilla had to show up. The two women sat in silence for the short ride to the arena, but as they pulled up Paige spoke.
"Hey my friends don't know this is PR so uhh. Just a heads up," she said as Milla nodded.
"Mine does...it's just Angel though," she said as Paige nodded.
"They're gonna want pictures of the tunnel walk. Are you okay with that? If not I can go by myself and have someone bring you through the main door," Camilla waved her off. Besides those pictures would look really good for her feed. They got out, and Paige still opened the door for her as they walked in through the door. Immediately Milla saw at least ten different cameras. The nerves started a bit, and she grabbed Paige's hand. She would just play it off as for the cameras later. They snapped a few coutures together beige she let them take some of Paige on her own, and they continued in to the arena.
"Okay there's your seat. I'm finna go, but let Casey know if you need anything," she nodded as she sat down, going to TikTok to post her video from earlier today.

After posting the TikTok Milla looked up and smiled big seeing Angel walking over

"Milla willaaa," she squealed as she stood up hugging her.
"Ugh, hey my girl I missed you so much," Camilla expressed as Angel nodded in agreement.
"You look cute. Wearing the opps color is crazy work though twin," she teased as Camilla laughed.
"I look good in green don't it?" She asked as Angel playfully rolled her eyes.
"Okay I gotta go before TSpooj be on my head. But I'll swing back after the game. Love you", Camilla blew her a kiss as she ran off and was suddenly bored again. With no one she knew in sight, she decided to go live on Instagram.

[Millasmoments started a live stream]

"Hey my loves, what's going on?" She spoke after about six thousand people joined in. The comments started rolling in fast and she had too hold the screen to read them.
"How's life? Like is amazing guys. This is probably one on the best times in my life right now honestly," she paused as she scrolled to some more comments, before smiling.
"Thanks guys, I was just telling Angel I think green is my color," she replied to the compliments with a wink.
"Where am I? I'm at Paige's game. Her and Ang play each other tonight. I'm conflicted yall ion know how to cheer for," Milla with a small giggle. Truth be told, she really only hated to cheer for the Sky since her bestfriend was on that team. But with the PR nonsense she knew she had to cheer for the storm.
"What did I use? Funny story it took me so long to get my hair like th-,"
"Hey baby," Camilla heard causing her head to snap up. She almost cringed at the blonde before she remembered they were supposed to be a couple,"
"Hi my love," she responded as Paige pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. She smiled a bit and the comments ate it up.
"Oh your on live? My bad. Hey Milla's live," she said waiving at the girl's phone.
"Purple Paige, purple. What that mean?" Camilla asked very confused cause neither of them were wearing purple. Paige giggled and waved it off.
"I gotta go mama, you talked to Angel yet?"  Camilla nodded as Paige stood up from her crouched over position.
"Okay, good luck," she replied as Paige looked up discreetly, seeing the ESPN camera on her.
"Sorry," she mumbled before pressing her lips to Camilla's. Camilla leaned in kissing her back before they pulled apart. Paige couldn't help herself and left another soft peck on her lips before jogging onto the court.
"Okay they finna start, I'll talk to talk later. Bye!" She said before ending the live, not wanting to address any comments. As Camilla ended her Instagram live, the arena's energy shifted. The pre-game warmups were wrapping up, and the excitement was palpable. She took a moment to look around, soaking in the atmosphere. The stands were filling up rapidly, a sea of green and yellow for the Storm fans mixed with the sky blue of the Chicago supporters. The announcer's voice boomed through the speakers, introducing the starting lineups for both teams. Camilla's heart raced a little faster as she heard both Paige and Angel's names called out. She clapped enthusiastically for both, earning a few curious glances from nearby fans. As the game tipped off, Camilla found herself on the edge of her seat. The pace was frenetic from the start, with both teams pushing hard in transition. Paige was a blur of motion, her blonde ponytail whipping behind her as she darted between defenders. Angel, on the other hand, was a force on defense, disrupting the Storm's offensive flow with her quick hands and anticipation. Camilla couldn't help but cheer when Paige sank a deep three-pointer, putting the Storm up early. But her excitement was tempered when Angel responded with a beautiful drive to the basket, finishing with a graceful layup despite heavy contact.
"This is going to be a long night," Camilla muttered to herself, already feeling the strain of divided loyalties. As the first quarter progressed, Camilla found herself analyzing the game more closely than she ever had before. She noticed the subtle adjustments both teams made, the way screens were set to free up shooters, and the constant communication between teammates on the court. During a timeout, Camilla's phone buzzed with a text from her mom: "Saw you on the broadcast! You look beautiful, honey. How's the game going?"
Camilla smiled, quickly typing back: "Thanks, Mom! It's intense. Paige and Angel are both playing great. Miss you!"