chapter 18: rider pt. 1.

february.
bey.

"I don't like the fact that she was with you, I don't like that she had your chain on, I don't like that y'all were color coordinated, and I especially don't like that she was trying to fuck you in that restaurant like who does that? Have some couth about you."

"Can you blame her?"

I narrowed my eyes at Onika who just refused to engage with me, but that wasn't going to stop me. Sure she had shut me up at Point Seven, but I still had plenty to get off my chest. I wasn't going to let her shut me up again without hearing my mouth.

She rested back against the couch, nodding her head while I ranted. She didn't care. She just wanted me to shut up and that wasn't happening. My mouth was the reason she liked me anyway. She didn't get to pick and choose when I cursed her ass out with it.

"Why did you let her wear your chain?"

She shrugged, "I told you to take it, you didn't want to."

"How am I going to hide a big ass M chain from my husband?"

"I would hope married couples keep a few things to themselves but I guess not."

"Don't fucking piss me off."

"You already sound pissed off. That's unfortunate because I actually enjoyed seeing you. You look beautiful no matter who you're with."

I wanted her to stop talking to me so smoothly, but this was why I'd fallen for her in the first place. This was how she lured me.

"Are you finally finished Beyoncé? Have you gotten it all out?"

"Stop talking to me like I'm crazy."

"You are crazy. Bring your crazy ass over here, and don't be stubborn. Don't fight with me. Come here."

I attempted to take off my heels but she stopped me.

"I said come here. I didn't say a word about your shoes."

I huffed like a child before I walked over. She looked like my words were the least of her worries, her eyes all over my frame, sliding down my thighs and down to my feet. She had other things on her mind, and I was growing shifty with the way she was looking at me. Her gaze always made me so hot.

"You look so damn good I can't even hear that bullshit coming out of your mouth."

"Want me to keep going? 'Cause I'll do it. I'll make you hear me."

"There are much better ways for me to hear you."

"Stop being nasty."

As soon as I was close enough, she had her hands on me, caressing me through my silk then onto my bare thighs. "I can't help myself. Anybody ever tell you that you look perfect? You are perfect Giselle." She yanked me down onto her lap and buried herself between my breasts, one hand holding my spine while the other held a firm grip on my ass. "I know you're dressed like this for me. Even if you didn't see me today, you would've had me on your mind. I love that shit."

"On—"

"Shut up. I let you run that big ass mouth of yours all day and all night. I let you be jealous of women you don't know while being cozy with that ugly husband of yours," She spanked me and my dress raised some, "I let you disrespect my friends," She spanked me again, this time raising my dress up to my waist on her own. "I even let you come here and get your shit off. Now you shut the fuck up."

I stopped fighting and just shut up. I was here already, had already upset my very lubricated husband with the impromptu portfolio I had to pull this late at night on Valentine's Day. If he had been in his right mind, he wouldn't have let me leave, but at Point Seven we had switched from wines to hard liquors. I didn't even have to prompt him, he'd actually asked me to.