Chapter 4

Two weeks later

"Emmmmaaa." screamed Regina
"What do you want."
"Ok, Robin wants me to go on a date with him and I said only if it was a double date. So I said yes and your coming with me."
"What no." I exclaimed
"Please i will do anything." She says making a puppy dog face
"Fineee." I said with a annoyed look on my face.
"Thank you,I owe you one. He will pick us at seven o clock. When he gets off work."
"Ok, leave me alone to study then."
She looks at me a little disappointed and added "wear something fancy but not to fancy."
I give her thumbs up and continued studying for a stupid history test. I don't know anything about.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"I put on a light coat of makeup and curled my hair at the end. I finally slipped on a black dress. Looking at myself in long mirror I decided it would work.
Regina finally walks out with a purple dress and black heels.
"You ready."
"I guess i have to."
We walked outside seeing Robin waiting. He quickly jumps out opening both doors.
"Don't y'all look stunning." He says smiling happily.
Regina slaps his shoulder and kisses his cheek.
He gets in the car and speeds off. "My friend will meet us there he had to finish something at his office. He is 25 little older than you Emma but it will be fun. He says looking back at me winking. I roll my eyes at him and looked at the window the rest of the drive. Trying not to throw up with Robin's and Regina's flirting the whole way.

🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

Ten minutes later and longest car trip ever we finally made it to Italian Restaurant. It was pack and looked expensive.
We pulled up to a black sports car that i want. Robin gets out opens our doors and knocks on the window sports car door. Robin steps back and letting him out. Man steps out shaking his hand then they pulled in a bro hug.
He turns to us and smiles. I am over here shocked because it our handsome professor Mr.Jones.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/n how is there double date going togo down? tbh i really don't know😖 to get this clear Robin is not in college.
Also chapter 1 of my new story is out go check it out👍🏼