Chapter 17

•unedited•

I wake up to an empty bed and smell of pan cakes. At the moment my stomach starts to growl.

I roll out of bed and walk down the stairs to a shirtless Killian. I suddenly got really awkward and cleared my throat. He quickly turns around and smiles.

"Morning Em."

"Don't call me that."

"Someone is grumpy this morning."

I make a face at him and jump on the kitchen counter. He smiles at me and walks to me pushing some hair out of my face. I close my eyes and lean closer to his touch.

I open them to see him staring at me.
"Your so beautiful."

A blush crept in my cheeks and he leans in and kisses me. It doesn't take along for me to kiss back. I let my hand travel to his hair and his hands start traveling up my thighs. I grip back a moan and pull away and leaning my head against his.

"We can't do this."

"I know but let's enjoy it while it last." He says going back to kiss my lips.

At that moment I smell something burning he pulls away

"Shit the pancakes."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

After eating a bowl of cereal we snuggle up and watch Christmas movies.

Killian of course picks Elf and I laugh every single time I watch this movie.

"Want to to dinner." Killian ask placing playful kisses down my neck

"Mmm." Is all i can say to answer back

Killian goes down to his room to get ready while i try to hunt down something to where.

I quickly decide a pink dress that goes a little before the knee. It took me twenty minutes to hunt down a pair of shoes.
I can't believe Haley left all these un worn clothes. I finally pull my hair in a ponytail and let it natural curl. I smile at my reflection and walked down stairs to see Killian drinking a beer.

"Let me have one."

"No way your under age." He say talking a swig.

"I might want to stay here and eat you instead."

"Lets go" i say leading the way out the door before he can she my blush.

I hear a howl of laughter and the shut of a door.

   We pull up to Italian restaurant
"We have been here before."
"I thought we could retry it since we didn't talk last time.

✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Dinner we great as I expected we made small talk and ate dessert.

There was a lot of flirting and touching of my thigh he just looks at me and gives me pirately smirk and i can help but giggle.

He pulls up to the dorms

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Giving me a chance. I really appreciate it."

Before i could reply he snatches me in a kiss and watches me walk away to my dorm.

I walk in my dorm and slam the door close and lean against it. Regina looks up giving me a nasty look and then looks down at her phone.

I forgot Regina and I aren't on talking terms. I sigh and got ready for bed

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️✨✨✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️✨✨✨✨✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️✨✨✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️✨✨✨❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Leave a comment 💕✨