Chapter 18

*killian pov*

RRRIIINNNG!!!!
"Bloody Hell, its Christmas morning who would be calling." I grumble
Picking up the phone
"Yes"
"Mr Jones its Gold. So sorry to bother you on Christmas day but i have had some complaints about you and another student. Supposedly you have been seen with a student."

"Gold"

"Let me talk Killian. I don't now if the rumors are true and I don't want to know. Even though I don't like you I respect you. So i am offering you a teaching job at n Maine to get away. I suggest you take it or i am going have to investigate the situation."

"Yes, Mr.Gold"

"Have a good Christmas."

I slam my phone on the table.
"I need a beer."

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Emma's pov

"Emma wake up!"

I flutter my eyes open to see a Regina looking down at me.

"I know i am suppose to be mad at you but I can't it's Christmas. So will you forgive me?"

"Yes!" I say throwing my hand around Regina's neck

"Lets go get ihop."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

No ones pov

After Emma and Regina  went to ihop. Then came back to eat Christmas cookies and watched movies.

Then we headed out to a Christmas party and of course Regina got drunk like every other time. They had the best Christmas ever even though the didn't get to see there parents.

Emma was waiting at least one text from Killian saying Merry Christmas or i had ton of fun last night but she didn't get one.

Little did she know he was busy boxing his thing to move to Maine in a few days.
After he finished he made sure he get so drunk he would pass out and he succeeded.
Some had  better Christmas than other people but it will all work out soon.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

merry christmas🎄✨

2more chapter i think