𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"out of sight, out of mind"

September 1st, 2023

Miami, FL

"I MISS YOU, i wanna come see. let me see you" notti spoke through the FaceTime call making McKenzie smile.

"ethan you just left miami a week ago, you wanna come back so soon"

"yes ma, shit boring up here"

Notti and McKenzie spent as much time as they wanted together, ever since their date notti has been glued to her.

"darrian told me y'all was going on tour soon, you excited?" Her and ddot had gotten closer as well, he wanted to re-patch their friendship.

It wasn't only ddot, David also joined and, they've all connected back with McKenzie and her sister. It was like they never lost touch.

"yeah im cool bout it, when we come to miami ima be there for a week straight chillin wit ma boo"

"and who is that?"

"mckenzie stop fuckin playin wimme deadass"

She giggle seeing his face become red, "when you're down here do you wanna come by one of my track meets".

His head shook fast, he never been with a girl who did track or sports other than cheer. "oh fuck yeah, you run fast ass fuck"

Makayla walked into the room jumping flat onto the bed, "what do you want kay kay" notti furred his eyes seeing her laying in the background .

"im hungry kenzie, you wanna come with me to get some food?" Notti laughed seeing McKenzie eyes light up at the thought of food.

"yeah but we driving my car, what you wanna eat"

"chipotle, or pollo tropical. i needa go by publix too mommy want us to go grocery shopping for daddy"

Makayla loved the fact that her dad was coming home after years of waiting, mckenzie was too. She loved her father and missed him dearly.

"who you on the phone with?"

McKenzie picked her phone showing notti taking up the phone, "wassup kay" he spoke through the speakers making her wave at the screen.