𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"we're long overdue"

Miami, FL

August 21st, 2023

"YO DDOT WHY you was acting like that with shorty the other night" dd asked while they sat in their hotel room.

Darrian looked up from his phone with a mug plastered on his face, "who Kenzie?" He questioned before sitting up.

"ion know, I ain't know what to say"

Notti smacked his lips rolling his eyes as well in the process, "im finna ask shorty out, you think she'll say yes?" Ethan asked while cutting his phone off.

Their eyes went slightly wide, "yo you serious bout that shit?" ddot mean mugged notti making him give the same reaction.

"i'm serious bout everything I do fuck you mean"

"i mean hey brutha if you wanna go for it, shit do it"dd spoke while cutting his phone back on, "her homegirl fine ass fuck, but she talk to much" he added showing their messages.

"she cute n all but shut the fuck up sometimes, shit get aggy at night"

Darrian chuckled before shaking his head at his best friends, "how you finna ask her" he spoke making notti think.

"ima text her, i got her number the other day"

Darrian straight faced him, "text her? nah kenzie won't take it seriously call her" notti nodded his head before standing up walking away.

"yo ion know bout this one dd" darrian sighed sinking in his seat, dd could tell the situation was bothering him badly.

He knew that Darrian had some type of feelings towards McKenzie but didn't wanna show them in front of Ethan.

"just chill brutha, see how it play out"

"alright"

"WHY ETHAN JUST call me and asked me out" McKenzie spoke through the FaceTime call making nyema mouth drop.

"and what you said?"

She seen McKenzie smile while putting her head down giving her the answer she needed, "and I thought darrian was gon spin da block" she added.