Chapter 3

Opening Song!

Daiko and Ryo stood poised in a locked stance, their eyes fixed on each other with unwavering intensity. The air around them seemed to hold its breath, tinged with the anticipation of imminent action. Sunlight filtered through the leaves above, casting dappled patterns on the ground beneath their feet, creating a serene yet charged atmosphere.

For a brief moment, a note of hesitation lingered in the air, palpable between them. It wasn't just about physical prowess but also about mental readiness and determination. Ryo, knowing Daiko's strength and skill, felt a flicker of uncertainty creeping into his resolve. He tightened his grip, trying to steady his nerves as he prepared himself for what lay ahead.

Daiko, on the other hand, exuded confidence tinged with a hint of challenge. His stance was solid, his movements calculated yet fluid. He waited, observing Ryo with a keen eye, knowing that this spar wasn't just about testing physical abilities but also about pushing Ryo to confront and surpass his own limits.

Daiko: "Come on! Make the first move!"

Ryo ran forward with determination, his muscles tensed as he unleashed a spinning kick aimed squarely at Daiko's midsection. However, Daiko was ready. With practiced ease, he swiftly raised his forearm, blocking the incoming kick with a solid, controlled motion. Ryo staggered back slightly, surprised by the force of his own attack meeting Daiko's defense.

 Ryo staggered back slightly, surprised by the force of his own attack meeting Daiko's defense

Daiko: "Hey! You got stronger and quicker! Gonna have to be better to beat me though!"

Daiko leaps towards Ryo with a punch, fortunately, Ryo sidesteps to dodge his punch

Daiko: "There you go, little brother! Keep anticipating my moves!" Ryo counters with some punches that are blocked by Daiko

Daiko maintained his stance, deflecting Ryo's punches with ease. He occasionally countered with light taps, testing Ryo's reflexes and defense.

Ryo gritted his teeth, his focus unwavering. He adjusted his strategy, aiming to disrupt Daiko's rhythm. He feinted a low kick, then followed up with a swift uppercut towards Daiko's chest. But Daiko swiftly sidestepped, evading the blow effortlessly.