jealous T.R

You and tom were sitting down next to each other in the common room. His long arms snaked lazily around you like a big koala bear, he was so unbothered and relaxed .On the sofa ahead was Pansy and Draco On the sofa to your left Theo and Daphne Greengrass and on the sofa to your right was the "other" greengrass, Astoria.You and Astoria had been enemies since day 1 of first year when she "accidentally" spilled pumpkin juice all over you. Now she hated you even more because of you and Tom, you guys weren't exactly dating and everyone knew that you were his and that sent Astoria's anger with you to the moon.

"Tommy bear" Astoria sweetly called out.

I rolled my eyes, even her voice makes me feel sick but I was intrigued to see how Tom would react.

"What can I do for you greengrass" Tom responded cocking his head to the side to make brief eye contact with Astoria.

"Well my defence against the dark arts grades are slipping and since you areee like the smartest person I know I just thought that maybe you could help me, you know like tutoring sessions, we'll call it a date!"

She said twirling her fingers in her hair and batting her eyelashes sweetly

Pansy's jaw dropped and her eyes darted to meet Tom's watching intently waiting for his response.

"Well I'm not sure about a date but I'm sure I could find some space in my sche-

I'd had enough with her bullshit and Tom putting up with it

"I'm aware of Tom's busy schedule and you know, I'm just not sure that he will be able to take on any new clients . And let me take care of the whole date thing you know since I am his girlfriend I think it's more suitable that I handle that area of his life instead of his little fangirl, you being the fan girl by the way" I breathed out a laugh

Tom's lips curved into a smirk and Pansy had a "that's my girl look on her face"

"Tom can we go, now , please" I pleaded

"of course we can darling, anywhere you want....girlfriend"

You rolled your eyes playfully as you walked out together hand in hand

"Do I get a say in this, because you just kinda decided that you were my girlfriend no questions asked"

"No Tom you don't and don't even think about telling Astoria you are on for a tutoring session"

"Alright alright, keep your pants on love"

And with that the two of you on trek around the school taking in the views

First one shot, I actually like this one  hope you did too

ByeBye 

Mwah