42-♥️They Are Cute♥️

Hello my beautiful ladies 👋🥰

Mere readers kahin suspense me mar to nhi gaye na 🥺

Hehehe just joking guys 😁

So, Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑴𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒆,
𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒊 𝒔𝒊 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐

𝑴𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒊,
𝑲𝒐𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒆 𝒅𝒐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't know why after coming from the office he is very angry and throwing everything here and there," Maa said

"W-what?" I asked .

"Yes bhabhi , Today bhai is very angry . Maybe something happened in the office,"Nandini said.

"Where is he?" I asked them.

"In the room ," Nandini said .

*Thud*

I flinched at the sound.

"What was that?" I asked in shock .

"His anger , In his anger he doesn't listen to anyone and throws everything here and there," Kirti bhabhi.

"Why aren't you all stopping him?" I asked them.

"Bhabhi , bhai doesn't listen to anyone in his anger . Even he can harm anyone . His anger is what you don't want to face," Nandini said.

I gulped.

"But what if he gets injured?" I asked them.

"He doesn't care," Chachi said.

*Thud*

"I have to go and check him," I said and was about to go but nandini held my arm.

"Bhabhi don't go , Bhai is not in his sense . He can harm you," Nandini said.

I removed her hand from my arm.

"If he harms me , I am ok with that but I can't see him in pain," I said .

I walked upstairs towards our room. I took a long breath and entered in the room.

My eyes widened at the scene of our room .

Everything was broken lying on the floor here and there . My eyes went towards ansh who was throwing everything here and there.

His hand was injured very badly . Blood was all over his clothes and floor .

I felt like someone pierced my heart looking at him who is in so much pain .

"A-Ansh?" I said.

He didn't listen.