Prologue -Wanda Maximoff 🖤

3rd Person (P

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Wanda Maximoff accepted this was the end for her, she lost everything she held dear. The last straw was the fear in the eyes of her children as they looked at her as if she were a monster. Deep within her part of her felt it was the correct assumption after everything she did after losing Vision. She had killed many people she regretted it especially after allowing the darkhold to have its clutches within her.

Tears prickled her eyes as she allowed the scarlet color of her magic surround her putting an end to the darkhold throughout the Multiverse. Wanda hopes for a piece of redemption hoping she could do one thing right after everything that's happened.

The fate of Chaos watched in sadness as the scarlet chaos magic surrounded her Chosen champion. She had a lot of high hopes for Wanda Maximoff but the trials her faded sisters put in her path destroyed everything her chosen one could have become. She knew Wanda had reached her breaking point with the rejection of the children she created after losing the love of her life.

The chaos fate had watched everything Wanda had been through and felt she deserves a second chance. Her powers were great she could not give Wanda everything she had a loss but could give back her children and her mate back unfortunately it wouldn't be in her universe.

Chaos took a deep breath as she slowly moved her fingers removing her champion out of her universe tying her to one with the supernatural one where vampires and shape shifting wolves existed. Slowly she began tie her champions lover to the supernatural making him a vampire and installing her children into her body she knew Wanda would know what to do as hers and Visions memories would be intact.

Chaos knew Wanda and Vision would have a few trials but nothing they wouldn't be able to overcome together.