Chapter 1: Julia

I met Julia on the first day of first grade,at the beggining of school we were shy and we didn't talk to each other.
I didn'have any one to talk with at the first day everyone had a friend with them already while I was alone.I think those were one of my worst first days of school.

After 1 week of loneliness our teacher told us that we have another new classmate she was a late enrollee that is why she was absent the other days of school.My teacher asked me if she can sit next to me because I don't have a seatmate seeing to it that I don't have any friends that week so I said yes.I asked her name and she told me that her name is Julia and I asked her if she could go with me at recess,lunch,and dismissal and she agreed.I was very happy that I had someone to
be with.

At recess we barely talked to each other because we were obviously shy.We ate our sandwiches and headed back to the classroom like we had a late appointment, but at lunch we decided to talk to each other because it was pretty awkward at recess.

We talked about our summer vacations and how we missed our previous scenes in our lives like kindergarten and of course summer.

Many months past and we bacame best friends, we ate our lunch and recess together and we both go to our designated waiting areas at dismissal.We played in my house or Julia's house on Saturday's and Sunday's.

A few months has passed and it was the last day of school.Their were a lot of sobs and cries on graduation day,and me and Julia got awards.Julia got best in Science award while I got Best in Art award,Me and Julia waved goodbye as we went back home after the graduation and I hope she would be my classmate in the upcoming school year.