Chapter 2: New Friends

Finally first day of 2nd grade!I was so excited for this opportunity to find new friends and I hope that Julia is one of my classmates for second grade.

I told my dad to hurry up because I didn't want to be late for the first day but my dad just replied "don't worry our clock is broken",ugh I hate dad if he says that it means that he's lazy (as usual).I pushed my dad down stairs to get ready and my dad laughed "alright let's go to school,you don't want to be late.", "Finally!" I replied.

I immediately went up the stairs to my new classroom WOW my classroom was pretty big and cold but luckily I have a jacket with me so I quickly put on my jacket and sat on a seat next to a girl.

I asked her name and she told me that her name is Trisha she even introduced me to her other friend and her name was Fern,but I couldn't find Julia in our class I guess she's not my classmate but I hope she's happy with her class.

Our teacher came and we greeted her she introduced herself as Ms.Kettleburg,she was very pretty and kind because she gave us welcome stickers , she told us we have to keep the sticker because it is a memory sticker.Every month our teacher will give us stickers and we need to design it to express our emotionsor events for the month.

At recess me, Trisha , and Fern ate our recess together , we laughed and talked any played on the playgound it was very fun I really enjoyed the day.

When I went back home my mom asked me how was the first day I told my mom it was the best day of my life because I met two wonderful friends and my mom told me to invite them for dinner at Saturday.

The next day I told Trisha and Fern if they could go to my house for dinner st Saturday Trisha and Fern told me that they would ask their parents because they might get mad if they didn't know about the invite.