Chapter 4: Aunt's Birthday Party

Wednesday morning I asked mom again if I could go to Trisha's sleepover.My mom told me that I couldn't go because aunt's birthday celebration was extended to Friday.I understood it because my dad always told me that my family goes first.Dad was a type of guy who really loves his family and would do everything for them.

The next day I told Trish that I can't go to her sleepover because it was my aunt's b-day.Fern cannot go also cuz her dad was home from Saudi Arabia and it was a very long time since she saw him.Trish understood us and didn't get mad at us,but she got a little bit dissapointed and didn't talk at lunch.

Friday morning came and I went down stairs to eat my breakfast.Mom was panicking around the house cuz we were late for the celebration (as usual).My sisters tried to calm her down but nothing seems to work but we are used to it.

Finally we were all in the car. My uncle called my mom that the guests were all there already and mom said that we are on the way.Uncle called like 5 times witch was so annoying cuz I was watching on my I-pad.

When we were already there my mom told me to greet all my aunts and uncles and my grandparents.It took really long cuz there were so many people to greet I can't even count.I skipped some of my relatives to speed things up but there was no escape my mom would attention me that I missed someone.Its like doing chores!!!

After all that greeting and stuff I went to my cousins,Lisa,Michael,Jack,and Tyke.They were my best friends especially Lisa but my first ever cousin/best friend was Jack.We were the same age.I always remember when we were toddlers we used to play in a box and he wouldn't fit cuz I was fat.

Me and my cousins pranked people (cuz we love pranking),we also played war boys v.s. girls but Tyke didn't join cuz he was watching TV.We didn't know who won because Michael was cheating (as always).Michael was the youngest of us all but to be honest he's a feeler.He always considers himself as a leader of us all but it was Jack,but Jack always told me I was the leader because I was the oldest.

We all got tired and the next thing you know the 5 of us sit on random places and get busy with gadets.This is the favorite part of Aunt Mallie(Jack's mother) because we were not noisy anymore (except for Michael wich continuesly shouts cuz he is losing the game.).

Me and Lisa got bored with the I-pad after 3 or 5 hours and we decided to play with just the 2 of us.To be honest it was quite ackward without the boys.We tried to convince them to play with us, but what's the point of it,once you get those 3 ding-dongs on the gadgets they will never leave it.

After the boys treat us like strangers it was finally time for dinner .Aunt Mallie needed to push Michael and Jack to eat but Tyke charged in the kitchen to get his food.Tyke was a foodie and he can eat almost 1 box of family pizza all by himself.Not to be mean but he is the fattest among the 5 of us, but not so fat as in overweight he is just fat as in normal fat (so hard to explain!).

After the celebration I needed to greet everyone goodnight.I was so tired that I just said goodbye to less people (Mom didn't notice.LOL).I immediately got in the car and slept and the next thing you'll know my sister wakes me up so that I will open the gate (even though my sisters are near the car door.).