Author's note 1: hold it right there!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You didn't seriously think I'd start the story already, did you? Now, now, I promise good things to come from this book! But first, I wanna make a few things known about it. This story will not be including any sort of sexual activities or (in bed action) besides sleeping besides each other, some kissing scenes here or there and hugging. Sorry Lexi simps!

Now, I've heard duddy mention this before that he doesn't like that sort of idea going on with his daughter, so out of respect for our legendary family gamers, Fgteev duddy, Fgteev moomy, Fgteev chase, Fgteev Mike, Fgteev Shawn, and the privacy of Alexis Ryan Aka Lexi, this story will not be including anything inappropriate involving the reader or Lexi. I'm also gonna make a few other things known too, I might be discontinuing some of my stories due to the fact that I've kinda lost the enjoyment of writing them. Considering most of them are just copy and paste with games and just replacing the main character with the fgteev family. I'll have to pick the stories myself so the titles on some of those might add a little (discontinued) area next to the name.

Let me just also add that this story is my very first original that's not based on an anime or video game, and I'm pretty sure it's my first fanfiction too. I just scrapped a draft of a Yuri x reader ddlc story, knowing this would've been the same repeats I've had. Just a copy and paste a game and just add a little extra to it but that's it. And I apologize for not posting for a while on my profile, and that I have to cancel some of my books of which I used to be so passionate about, but I hope you'll all love this story all the same...

Nonetheless, I appreciate all the followers I've gained through my books and I'm glad you guys enjoy them, so I thank you with all my heart, BLACKPINK_Astronaut, Asami3842, irishboxer4, Rebeccakeenerrodgers, laburta, I_LOVETITTIES, ramenrhai, Asawaite, Cg5_artist and biggest round of applause to roasted_lix which is laburta 's alt account! I couldn't have gotten this far without you all, but without further ado, let's start this story and make it memorable!